• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] One or more fonts used in this game do not appear in this system

davidinfinite

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅɪɴꜰɪɴ ɪᴛᴇ
Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2019
    I need some help.
    I bought the game for $25, I got the game running and it works great. But, it tells me that the fonts wont work. I've tried everything. It tells me to put it into a control panel, and I don't even know how to do that. I am very new to this and I really just want to make a pokemon game with the original fonts :3

Thanks for the help!

Years
  • There should be a fonts folder inside the Pokémon Essentials project.
    Double click there and you will see a bunch of different fonts. Press enter/double click each one of them and then install.

This is for Windows 7. I don't have W8 or W10.

Years
  • There should be a fonts folder inside the Pokémon Essentials project.
    Double click there and you will see a bunch of different fonts. Press enter/double click each one of them and then install.

This is for Windows 7. I don't have W8 or W10.

same method applies to newer versions of windows!

davidinfinite

ᴅᴀᴠɪᴅɪɴꜰɪɴ ɪᴛᴇ
    Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2019
    WOW! Thank you very much, I appreciate your help.
    I am on windows 10 and this works fine.
    Once again thank you! :D

Back