• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One real pokemon!

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    If this would be the case then I would choose Cyndaquil. I would then evolve Cyndaquil to a Quilava and stop from there. As weird as I am from the rest of the crowd, I favor Quilava more than Typhlosion and Cyndaquil. I would show much affection towards Quilava and then if I were to hug him/her, we would be so warm on those cold days. (Again with my weirdness, I refer pokemon by their gender and not it, I'm a freak. XD )

steelix189

I-IRONTAIL-U
    Years
    ide have to pick

Steelix.

becuase i get bullied alot so if i ever get bullied i could get my steelix to kick the crimenie outa those bullies. and also steelix is kool. here a list of why i pick him

1. i can go any where with out being cought (digging)

2. i can rule the F.B.I. by going to there HQ (head-quaters) hyper beam and a couple iron tails.

3. i can destroy places with Earthquake for no reason

4. i could kill Bush by going to the White-House. Hyperbeam iron tail the gaurds, go to bush and have steelix eat him ALIVE. then ide be happy.

5....he is ALMOST indestructable. weak to fire and water. so it would take alot then a nuk to stop meh

6. if i ever get lonly hed be there for componey.

7. if im down he would make meh happy by squarming around. thats way to cute to frown on.

8. if im ever in the mood to nap in a feild. ide lie down and steelix would make a cicular wall around us portecting us from danger.

9. ide be my own god XD

10....i think thats it. OH did i mention that i could RULE over the F.B.I.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2008
    Hmmmm. thats tough. I'd probaly choose Cubone though. He's the best and he evolves into marowak, and he's even cooler. If we could have two it would either be Growlithe or Treeko

Years
    • Seen Apr 19, 2008
    ummm...i i could have one and only one...i would have to say togepi. i love togepi and it brings happiness to people. (and its really cute) but, if i had to choose a basic pokemon i would have to say.... slowking. its just really cool.

Galla

Pokemon Artist
    Years
    Wigglytuff!

Have been obsessed with them since fifth grade, and now I'm in my freshman year of college so go figure. I heart Mew too (not Mewtwo, I'm just making lame puns. Yes, I'm a Mewtwo fan too but I like Mew more!) but I'd rather have a Pokemon that isn't legendary as otherwise there might be a maniac with a Masterball trying to chase me down the street! *blushes* (Aye, I have odd humor)

Sooo... what's so awesome about Wigglytuffs?
    * They sing! YAY! I can put everybody in the college dorms to sleep so I can FINALLY have some peace and quiet during study hours.
    * They're pink. And I love pink.
    * Unlike Jigglypuffs, they do not scribble on people's faces. I'm sorry but ever since I saw that "Jigglypuff Pop" episode I've made fun of Jigglypuffs in the most ridiculous of ways.
    * Did I mention that they're freakin loveable?
    * They're rubbery and can stretch themselves out. I can fall asleep on it when I watch TV.
    * It's not THAT big or abnormal looking so I could drag it around with me w/o having to keep it in a Pokeball for the most part.

Pieandcowz

Teh Moo Cow
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2014
    I would probably choose Snorlax because I could sleep on its fluffy belly. :P and its UBER CUTE

spike6958

TCG Collector
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 30, 2021
    I would pick a Pikachu, It's the greatest of all Pokemon because he's yellow and red which are my two favorite colors, he's an electric pokemon which is my favorite type, He learns Volt Tackle which is one of my favorite pokemon moves ever, and to me just everything about the little mouse rocks.

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    hahha i would want a Gallade it'll be so cool and if i got two my second would be a Duscnoir then they breed (yes they can breed) and make a Duscull with Leaf Blade jus kiddin

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    I'd have Totodile because it is so god damn cool and if i somehow burn the house down Totodile could put it out

Nattychu

Chu in a Scarf
    Years
    • Seen Jan 21, 2008
    I'd want a Mew! <3 It would be so cute, cuddling up to me at night, riding on my shoulder, bouncing around..aughh I want a Mew now! ><

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    I'd have to pick Charizard :), Its fire could burn people i don't like. And i could fly whereever i wanted :)

Back