• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

One Stone. Which Pokemon?

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
    one question which I've been intrigues to know that I've been asking myself and it would be quite a tough decision to make.

if you had one evolutionary stone (fire, thunder, leaf, etc.) which pokemon would you use it on?

oh, and by the way, this is the only stone you get. and the pokemon must be able to evolve with that stone. it's quite intriguing really because people seem to use lots of them and if there was only one then it would change lots.

myself, I would choose the fire stone to use on growlithe to evolve into arcanine, my fave pokemon. but I still love growlithe though. why would I use it on growlithe? because there is a massive attack and difference in stats from growlithe and arcanine and there is a whole lot potential in that evolution.

so, how about you guys out there? ^_^

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    Hard choice, I'm not very sure TBH, but since I love Arcanine to death imma have to go with growlithe->Arcanine...

Limey-chan

Batzu
    Years
    Arcanine would be a good choice. But then so would Raichu and Poliwrath. Argh! I really don't know.

You sort of DO have this predicament in Pokémon GSC though, considering you're only given one of each to use. Unless you trade or use the naughty cloning cheat then you're limited to one Pokémon per stone.

syphilis

lul spread the love.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2012
    ooh, wow. this is actually a pretty easy question for me.

dusk stone, misdreavus > mismagius

i had one on pearl before i restarted. never should've done it :(

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    Eevee -> Jolteon. Just like I did in the second Colosseum game. It has both diverse and strong moves.

Lily!

moved
    Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2010
    It's a very hard choice, but I'd say Vulpix [Fire Stone] into Ninetales. My favorite Fire type.

My other alernative would be Murkrow [Dusk Stone] into Honchkrow.​

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I'd probably use a Fire stone on a Vulpix. I'm not a fan of the Eevelution line.. so I wouldn't be using any stones on an Eevee.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Insert random filler here.

Last edited:

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
    Years
    Dusk Stone on Misdreavus for a Mismagius. :3

Runners up would be Fire Stone on Vupix for Ninetales (<3), Shiny Stone on Roselia for Roserade, and Dawn Stone on Kirlia for Gallade.

Back