• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Chat and Online Bank?

Starlight Minun

LoveEletric
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    Hey I Just Wondering if someone able to do a online chat and online bank
    when i searching for online chat on google it only for rpg xp not on rpg xp pokemon essential
    so i need help.
    Also for Online bank is there someone who can script
    Like Register bank
    Login Bank
    Transfer Money to Player
    Give Player An Account bank
    Shut down Bank and create new one.

i hope people understand me . my grammer bad

EDIT: By Using Web Host, Just like Mystery Gift and GTS

Years
    Sounds like you want to have an in-game banking system that players can use to send in-game money to each other over the internet?

(I don't know how to do this myself, I haven't put online functionality into my game yet - finishing the rest of the engine first. I'm just clarifying so those that do know can figure out what you want.)

Zeak6464

Zeak #3205 - Discord
    Years
    RMXOS .... would be a great place to start then you will have to write a php file or you can use the server it self..

Starlight Minun

LoveEletric
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2016
    RMXOS .... would be a great place to start then you will have to write a php file or you can use the server it self..
    Yeah i have try Rmxos before but i dont like to use mmo without an free vps ^^.Maybe i try write php,not so sure if i good enough

Sounds like you want to have an in-game banking system that players can use to send in-game money to each other over the internet?

(I don't know how to do this myself, I haven't put online functionality into my game yet - finishing the rest of the engine first. I'm just clarifying so those that do know can figure out what you want.)
    Yeah that i was talking about ^^ just like real-life bank

Back