• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games

do you play rune scape?

• Total voters

djvolcom

Private Detective
    Years
    ever wanted to play secret of mana online? or wanted an rpg that can be addivtive, well come check out seyken, and online version of seyken, v1.0 is almost out soon, with an all new class - Magicain (female), visit the forums, as it needs members!
    it plays by Java!! like runescape

https://seyken.com

Screenshots:
    Online Games

Online Games

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    This game is awesome.Th point is that you have to take control of other planets and expand your galaxy.Ok,when you first start off, you must be in a Newbie arena and nobody but you is there so you can practice and your planets cannot be taken.After you get 10 planets you can go to real arenas and conqer other people!I'm still in the Newbie arena.Also, each turn takes an hour to complete.You may have to read the manual because it is very complicated at first.You can also join aliiances with people!Here is the site: www.ferion.com
    I am Sketchy and my first home planet is Corneria.Here is a list of my planets:
    -Corneria
    -Endor
    -Tattoine
    -Midgar
    -Quiznor

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2006
    looking for online game

Hi people
    can you advise some online game similar to sims or simcity?
    thanks

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    This goes in the Technology forum moreso than here. o_o *moves*

Edit: And then my brain started working. This goes in Other Games. *moves again*

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Hey, I know it's not like the sims or something,
    but if you like puzzle's and that kind of stuff:
    try searching for puzzlepirates
    (I'm not permitted to write the url)

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Oh Oh, try Second Life

thats a bit like the sims, and it's free, go on

https://www.secondlife.com

even though I'm in england you can only sign up if you have an american Sim card for your Phone or a credit card I got my mum to do it this only proves your identity not a game subscription fee.

tnt974

random
    Years
    do you play rune scape?

tell me hear if you play rune scape if you do post some stuff like your lv totle lv if you are a member your armer stuff like that if you want to join my clan or just take about rs

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    I believe this belongs in other games.

But yeah, I play RS, and I'm a member.

My total level is around 1005, my combat is 74, yada, and my armor is Full Rune w/ Granite Sheild, Green Dragonhide armor, and Mystic Robes (full set).

And I don't want to join a clan, XD.

tnt974

random
    Years
    ok it is not much of a clan just a thing ware if you want to kill sombody or go traning or somthing but i will put it is other games if i new how lol

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    tnt974 said:
    ok it is not much of a clan just a thing ware if you want to kill sombody or go traning or somthing but i will put it is other games if i new how lol
    You can't move it, Kylie-chan already did.

Me and my friend have a clan, but it's exclusive, XD.

Years
    Yeah, I play every once in a while. I am level 65, have full rune, not a member, and I used to have a clan myself. My friend and I started it. It dismembered after everyone stopped playing Runescape. We had over 24 members, all over level 50.

NOTE: In case you are wondering, I have never been a member and I never will be. Also, incase you want to look me up in High Scores, my name is: Bigedd

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    tnt974 said:
    Just for the record, unless you're a moderator in Other Games or a higher staff member [https://www.pokecommunity.com/showgroups.php?], you can't move/lock/delete threads. ^_^;

As for RuneScape, I've never played it, but my brother does. And... he keeps cracking people's accounts... =_=; Including his own cousin's...

MOON~DANCER

All I've got is insane.
    Years
    yes i play runescape and im sarah241847 and im still on tutorial island >_< well i just started....my brother element_skater444 plays too!!

Ziggy

Gaming 24/7 < (very true)
    Years
    Your Polls not really fare, You have to provide for other opinons in Polls (we've doing them in PSHE) it needs a "no" or "it sucks" (or something around those lines)

Anyway, just a bit of friendly Critisim.

and no I don't play RuneScape, I find it boring and Stereotypical of a MMORPG (full of weirdos, no real challenge, Set in a sort of Medievil world, Ect)
    and it has an incredibly exciting Battle Engine (1...........1............0.ohhhhh newb!)

Back