• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games

do you play rune scape?

• Total voters

Sora X

Keyblade master
    Years
    none

tnt974 said:
    tell me hear if you play rune scape if you do post some stuff like your lv totle lv if you are a member your armer stuff like that if you want to join my clan or just take about rs
    I do i made a new lv 25 file
    armour list
    *rune chain
    *zammy legs
    *black (g) full

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    WoW

Anyone here play world of warcraft its like runescape only expensive and much much better i cant even describe how fun this online game is
    on X-play it got a 5 out of 5

i give it 2 thums up

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    Selendomono said:
    Anyone here play world of warcraft its like runescape only expensive and much much better i cant even describe how fun this online game is
    on X-play it got a 5 out of 5

i give it 2 thums up

Shadow 98 ifu like awesome online RPGs WoW is 4 u dude buy it at any local game store

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    tuskahooney said:
    hi my name on it is tuskahooney or ice venger0 i dont mind being in your clan im lvl 47 combat cause i never get to play

And what may i ask tuskahooney is wrong being in the 40s im lvl 43 hmph

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    Smarties-kun said:
    Runescape has got to be the worst game I have ever played (it's even worse Rock 'n roll racing O_O). I played it for 2 hours and realized it was just a whole lot of rubbish. Everything about it sucks imo, especialy the battle system -.-

It goes something like this... *twhack* 1 damage... *twhack* 0 damage... *twhack* 2 damage... *twhack* 1 damage... congratulations, you killed a cow -.- And the horrible 3d-ish graphics don't make it any better.

despite my coment to tuskahooney i have to agree i dont play rscp scince i got world of warcraft

RUNESCAPE SUKS!!!!!!!

Isaac Gravity

Supports hot-bloodedness
    Years
    Hmm since there isn't a "no" option but I want to post here, I'll say it: No I haven't played Runescape, wasn't intrested.

I've played Maple Story, and as much as I love side-scrollers I hate this game. (also played a game called Tibia. Don't ask.) Played a few others but meh...

Currently playing a MMO called FLYFF (Fly for fun). At level 20 you get to buy brooms or hoverboards to fly in the air. Sort of your typical hack and slash MMO but I'm really enjoying it.

Naminé

ナミネ..
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2011
    I'll love to try some of those free online games, but then somehow my old computer can't get them to work. I want to play Maplestory with my other friends so bad...

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2006
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Watch it, Selendomono...

*glares*

all i have to say to this is that this is to assrert your veiws so i think insults are out of the question so watch it to you evilbob

Years
    • Seen Apr 18, 2006
    Lots of my friends play runscape but haven't tried it yet...:D I think it's not my type of game...:D

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    does anyone here play that game? i think its really famous in the philippines but ive heard that theres also in brazil and indonesia...so? has anyone played that game yet here in PC?
    i kinda quitted coz the players can really piss you off sometimes....especially in the URDR server....

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    Oh! Finally! A topic about iRO! XD

Yep, I play it! Haven't played it forever (Stupid flippin' school...>_>), but I play it! Some people there are jerks, indeed, but there are jerks in real life too, so...nyeh! Maybe I'm just lucky, but to me it seems that there's more cool people than pigheads, so I still play when I can.

Level 65 Priestess > Evil Druid >=D

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I played for about 2 days.

Then I quit after finding out that click online RPG's just arn't the thing for me.
    Bye bye, my level 12 Gunslinger...

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    When I visited the Philippines a couple of times to visit my relatives, I saw a lot of things in stores about Ragnarok Online. So yeah, I've heard of it, but I dunno what it's about and how or where you download it. Can someone fill me in? After reading these posts, it sounds like you have to pay for it, how much is it and what is it about basically? Thankyuus.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    Shugotenshi no Bakura said:
    When I visited the Philippines a couple of times to visit my relatives, I saw a lot of things in stores about Ragnarok Online. So yeah, I've heard of it, but I dunno what it's about and how or where you download it. Can someone fill me in? After reading these posts, it sounds like you have to pay for it, how much is it and what is it about basically? Thankyuus.
    You can download the client files from the official site.

And of course, it's a paid game, so you have to decide on the method you'll use to pay (credit card, game card etc...).

Alternativly, you can signup to private servers like CakeRO or VanRO (like I did), which require no money.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    lvl 65 priestess.....T_T ****..i am such a weakling...only a lvl 31 swordsman hey what's your server? can you tank me plzzz? how's about tanking me in Sarah? for say...1k? plzzz?
    ...but has a huge amount of cash! my cousin's gonna give me 5,000,000 if he comes back here in the phils....i just hope he does.....

and what server (besides URDR are you guys using?)
    i have a swordsman in Chaos ( i think the server is full eh?)
    a mage in Iris (my richest char.)
    and a archer in Sarah....

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Yeah, I do. I remember being addicted to the game for the first 3 months or something,
    but as school started and time(aprrox. 6 months) passed, it started getting a bit boring.

I've got a Lord Knight, Assassin Cross lv99 BTW. I downloaded my client on www.clownphobia.com.

I also tried the Korean version, signing up for a couple of months, but I personally prefer what I'm doing now.
    A lot more conversation, and partying going on. Still, I occasionally play Rag with my Korean mates during the holidays.

Back