• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Games

do you play rune scape?

• Total voters

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    why do you guys have high levels? T_T....XD!
    i just wish i bought that broad sword.....i only have a +6...uhh...what's that sword next to katana? that costs i think 28k? and that sword was a christmas present from my cousin...
    (last 2 years ago T_T) can someone give me 5k in chaos?

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
    phantom_of_death said:
    lvl 65 priestess.....T_T ****..i am such a weakling...only a lvl 31 swordsman hey what's your server? can you tank me plzzz? how's about tanking me in Sarah? for say...1k? plzzz?
    ...but has a huge amount of cash! my cousin's gonna give me 5,000,000 if he comes back here in the phils....i just hope he does.....

and what server (besides URDR are you guys using?)
    i have a swordsman in Chaos ( i think the server is full eh?)
    a mage in Iris (my richest char.)
    and a archer in Sarah....

Dear heavens above, the "Heal PLZZZ!!!!1one"/"TANK MEH!" follows me here too! o_0 I suggest you try leveling in Byalan Island. Very good place for a swordie at your level. It's near Izlude (That island southeast of Prontera). Just go there, go to the top-right corner of the city, and ask the guy on the boat to take your there. It's a skull-shaped island, Byalan is, in case you end up somewhere else! The dungeon is in the skull's nose.

To answer a few questions...

Q: How much does it cost?
    A: It costs around $10 a month, depending on how long you pay for it. For instance, if you choose to pay for 6 months instead of 3, like I do, you maybe about $9 per month. You also get a 15 day free trial period. (Usually at the end of the trial period, people will hang out in Payon and give away their junk XD)

Q: How do you download it?
    A: Click here to go to the download page! Yeah, there you'll see four different file sets. The big one near the middle of the page -- the one with the pink blob. That is what we Rune-Midgardians like to call a Poring. You'll be seeing a lot of those -- is the one you want to download the main game, but that's the HUGE file that takes a flippin' DAY to download. The easier way is to download the individual files to the right of that button all at the same time. It might kill your computer, but it works! The other two are for download Sakray, the test server, and a whole bunch of other websites to download from.

And some of the more silly questions...

Q: Why the high level?!?!
    A: Lots of leveling, my friend, lots of leveling. An acolyte (A Pre-Priest) is actually pretty easy to level if you know where to go, don't goof up, and have some 'tuff' buddies/guildies. Daegon-H.K has probably been leveling pretty hard to get that high. (Why is High Priestess so far away...;_; )

Q: What server do I play in:
    A: Iris, but I used to play in Loki before Iris came out. Sakray, no. I have a character there, but I don't plan on leveling her much.

Q: Will I give you zeny/tanks/equips:
    A: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *gasps for air* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Okay, really? Probably not. I'm dirt poor on the game and probably can't afford to give you what little I have. If you somehow find me and ask nicely, and I actually have the amount of whatever it is you're asking for, maybe. XD
    In truth, of course, money really does "grow on trees!" in Ragnarok. You want money, so clobber a few monsters, pick up what they drop upon dying, and sell the spoils. There! Now you're not poor AND you got some free experience to your level-up!

There, hope that answers some questions! As a last little bit of randomness...
    It's me! ^^
    Online Games

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    ....im i already know that! XD! scince ive played ragna for about almost a year now and ive always been in byalan kicking some hydra butt! sometimes i also kick Plankton, but they are kinda weak angives so little exp! but i really go for the Marinas besides the high defence, they also give really good amounts of exp! nand i havent had a hydra card in my life T_T only 2 thief bugs and a skeleton card...how much is that if you sell it?

BTW,what server are you using anyways? my main char. is in chaos named [email protected] wearing a green feeler....if im not mistaken though...

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2015
    Ragnarok is still strong in the Philippines but other online games like Tantra, Khan and RF Online are also taking over..

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
    yeah...i kinda miss the old days...when ghostrings attack the city of prontera,
    baphomet in unexpected places,

and even, a zhlertch (or watchamacall that woman with the mask and a whip?)

behind me (at Glast Heim)...or i think they live there

but i am trying out this new online game called RAN...im having troubles though...

Years
    I just found this cool little 2D MMORPG. There are only about 6 other active people. Just to ask, have you ever heard of or played Hibernia Online?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    XD I like how Massively Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game only has six active people.

Anyway, I think I'll merge this with that online game thread.

Back