• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Online Trade/Battle script?

Olra-Wolfry

Is actually a computer monkey.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    Hi! I am trying to add online multiplayer to my game (as in online trade/battle), but I can't seem to find any scripts for it. Some of the Pokemon in my game will need trade to evolve, and an online battle system would be a fun way to pass time for the next update, too. Can any scripts handle that?

Years
    Making online multiplayer is not a simple matter of adding a few hundred lines of code. You would also need a server to handle the players' interactions. The script you need to add would then need to be altered to handle your specific server.

Olra-Wolfry

Is actually a computer monkey.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 25, 2016
    Ah, I see. Thank you. Any alternate ways to make the trade Pokemon evolve, then?

Back