• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: Guardians

Years
    *raises hand*

How many Rpers are we gonna wait for before we kick things off? I can't wait to use my dark l33t stealth powers to steal Michaela's cookies :P

Years
    10 is the most I want, but 7 is the absolute minimum we want. So far we have 4 SU's, so if we get 3 more and no one else appears interested we'll start.

But we have until June 1st.

Years
    Uh...Ignore that little part. I'll just be the overseer for all of you, I won't actually be joining in.

I don't have enough time to make a good SU (plus I'm a better GM than RPer).

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
    Hmmm, if I ever GM again, I think I should do that as well. XD

Is my SU good enough? Need to add/delete/change anything?

Yes, the history is in the RP sample; don't ask me why. I come up with strange ideas half asleep.

Years
    5 SU's and two currently 'reserving' spots, I'd say we're nearing the end of our waiting period, less than five daysaway. :D If there are any problems with my character, can you please PM me so they're up to your standard before we actually get this underway? I'm sure the others feel the same way.

Edit: Thought/question popped into my head; to evenly disperse powers amongst players, will Aura ability/potency increase with each rank?

Last edited:
    Years
    Yep. As you get stronger, your Aura will as well, and you'll get new weapons, powers, and go to places you couldn't go before.

But you guys are doing really good, none of the SUs as of far have been bad, at all. They're exceptional.

Years
    Perhaps on the 2nd of June. You have no ideas how much I'm writing right now lol it's ridiculous.

Writing out all of the aura powers, the pilot, the jobs-it's fricking crazy.

Back