• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen yesterday
    FYI Nakuzami that wasn't the reaction I was planning for.. also Rumble wouldn't go so easy on you if he wasn't hurt and didn't hear Lydia xD

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Well, perhaps Alec will get a little too confident for his own good? If ya know what I mean ;3

... Damn. Why are all the RPers defying Rumble, being confident little brats!? (says the sadistic vengeful maniac)

But now he'll have to break Alec's confidence, somehow. Maybe scare him a little? You know, the tricks he was playing on Lydia xD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I don't know how, but i guess you guys can summon a legendary, and no, we don't get something like that yet. Yet... Mwahahahahahahaha!

@ EC's request. Hahahahahah! i love how specific your being.

Request: V-22 Osprey Helicopter at hearthome equiped for Fast Roping

mv-22_osprey_tiltrotor_iraq_usmc_marines_008.jpg

Well, I have to be specific, because last time I asked for something, I got a gun with no ammo. So I must be precise.

And Ray, if I was a Pokemon I would be smart and not mess with you.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • @ Ray + EK, what aare you talking about, if i were a pokemon, i would try to screw up any plan of his that i could.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • Request: V-22 Osprey Helicopter at hearthome equiped for Fast Roping

Approved! But it's broken to bits in Hearthome :D

Electric Scyther and Xilfer123 told me that it's hard entering the RP right now with all the mess, so please. Humans, back to Hearthome, Pokemon, stay in Oreburgh. When it's all settled, the two can come in again.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Approved! But it's broken to bits in Hearthome :D

Electric Scyther and Xilfer123 told me that it's hard entering the RP right now with all the mess, so please. Humans, back to Hearthome, Pokemon, stay in Oreburgh. When it's all settled, the two can come in again.

Lol, you're so mean :3
    I have no reason to even post again until then anyways... Unless Rumble and Lydia come back and Rumble starts something ;P

Arsenic

Years
  • @EK I bet this is how nocturnal gets his kicks. XD

Request: V-22 Osprey Vtol twin rotor helicopter repair kit, perfectly new, nothing wrong with it, in english, in my broken osprey in hearthome city, and all in one place With no bombs strapped to it, or toxins/radiation or pokemon near or on/in it !

Think that was specific enough, but you'll probably find a loop hole anyways >:-(

Last edited:

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • @EK I bet this is how nocturnal gets his kicks. XD

Request: V-22 Osprey Vtol twin rotor helicopter repair kit, perfectly new, nothing wrong with it, in english, in my broken osprey in hearthome city, and all in one place.

Think that was specific enough, but you'll probably find a loop hole anyways >:-(

Perhaps a bomb will be strapped to it? That, way there's nothing wrong with it, just with what's strapped to it :3

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    @EK I bet this is how nocturnal gets his kicks. XD

Request: V-22 Osprey Vtol twin rotor helicopter repair kit, perfectly new, nothing wrong with it, in english, in my broken osprey in hearthome city, and all in one place With no bombs strapped to it, or toxins/radiation or pokemon near or on/in it !

It could be locked and you don't have a key. And it's idiot-proof :D

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
  • You know i can simply deny your request right? but what the heck I want some fun. The repair kit is approved, but the one i'm giving you will require two weeks time to repair it.

btw voted in the Roleplay awards yet

Arsenic

Years
  • Yea, i know you can deny it, that's why it's a request, not an "I have."

@EK Who needs a key when you have a bobby pin?

Arsenic

Years
  • Explosives solve many problems, a shaped explosive can be even more useful than a normal bomb. A very small amount of C4 could also do the job, or i could just get rumble to splaze it, if he would.

Aside from that

Is jack and wade gonna come to the regroup?

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • @riley- You're rping more of chat box style... that's not really how rps work on PC. You type out your posts kind of like you would if you were writing a story. And you make them a lot longer too and more descriptive.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back