• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    Let's end it all here.

Well, before I post with the Order, I have to know for sure, which one are we doing?

No i'd say attack Sunnyshore.. come on, Sunnyshoe to end this! also it's groundon, Lydia

.. i actualy said Sunnyshoe, not gonna edit this one.. :DD what? we got drunk w/ some girls, get the fck outa here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    Stingray left me all alone at a cafe' lol. Im stuck with a ravager and Im still confused on what the hell it is. Can some one give me a spot to go off of? Im stuck with a bunch of NPCs. XD

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Stingray left me all alone at a cafe' lol. Im stuck with a ravager and Im still confused on what the hell it is. Can some one give me a spot to go off of? Im stuck with a bunch of NPCs. XD

I'll post after supper to help you out...

Below is the Ravager (I was posted several pages back)

Spoiler:

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Lu, decide for us what we're doing! Are we going for Sunnyshore, or defending Oreburgh?

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    I think people want to end this RP and get to the next one, I honestly want to at least end this one to tree (three) for score.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    The reason I think people are losing interest is because:

A: People already know its going to end so now its just wrapping stuff up (and in a way really fast... so some might not be able to finish something)

B: We already know the ending... Basically we are forced to tie up the story in such a way (Varik might not be in the final battle by the way... atm he is set up to survive.). Honestly this one ending now has forced me to change a lot... the interaction between Varik and Skyna was SUPPOSE to be altered by how their views were shaped by other RPers, but I scratched that when this one was revealed it was coming to an end very soon. Also wanted to see if I could make the two character's views change the minds of others some...

Also I think everyone is focused on their next characters/other RPs while waiting for this one to end since any more character development now has to be sudden or incomplete. It doesn't help that Nocturnal seems to be doing this as well (He has been posting A LOT in another RP while neglecting this one).

Honestly I thought about taking a break until this one ended, but I want to have some closure on this story I had for my characters. Though I'm guessing at this rate some of that story will have to be told/hinted at in the next RP.

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    what'd you mean I've been posting in a lot of RPs?!

@Zapdos, at first yes, it's kinda like Oreburgh -> Veilstone -> Sunnyshore kinda thing, but now we're skipping to the last one, since Lydia, Ray and a few others are already talking about the sequel. The sunnyshore will be the last battle, and yes, Vegeta has the power to summon a legendary :D but welll it'll end with a nuke.

I didn't post here because i have no idea where to butt in. What you have to do = PR will think about an invasion, and will group up before it starts. HR, Prepare to defend, and finish the bomb ASAP.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    what'd you mean I've been posting in a lot of RPs?!

@Zapdos, at first yes, it's kinda like Oreburgh -> Veilstone -> Sunnyshore kinda thing, but now we're skipping to the last one, since Lydia, Ray and a few others are already talking about the sequel. The sunnyshore will be the last battle, and yes, Vegeta has the power to summon a legendary :D but welll it'll end with a nuke.

I didn't post here because i have no idea where to butt in.

I meant a lot in a single RP (The Pokemon Odyssey 2).

Well you do have some kids :p could always use those as a posting point or whats going on with your character's mate who just had his kids... I know if my girlfriend was the center of several people's attention (Mandel/Rumble) I would be curious.

Of coarse that all being said I tend to FIND (or even make) ways to butt in at times... patience is not a virtue of mine sadly...

I was just saying I kind of see your inactivity as a lack of interest in your own RP especially if your posting like crazy at times in another RP. That being said, when I first RPed on this site every RP I joined died in like 1 or 2 months (actually every RP in general at that time died like this) since it seemed like EVERYONE lost interest in a RP in that short time (all but me it seems) so I might be a little paranoid.

Last edited:

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Basically the humans are able to hold the base, and the Pokemon's invasion will fail. however, the pokemon summon Groudon and wrecks the place, forcing the humans to use the bomb as a last resort with a bang.

well things are kinda messy and still, where to appear? xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    I think we should give everyone some time before ending this. I was thinking about keeping the same character for the sequel since I joined VERY late and didn't have much time to give my character a story. : P

Also, What is going on with the battles? Are we going straight to sunnyshore?

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    Well, what a sad story for the HR then, never one a single battle.

Well I think it comes from the human PCs always being on the defensive and trying to hold off the Poke PCs.

I want to play just one character in the next RP, but I have been tempted to make a human side character that will be a pain in the rear for the pokemon. Basically someone who will be a major challenge, and will make the Pokemon pay dearly if they are mass murdering monsters the idea is his "methods" will become more accepted/used if the pokemon cause the humans to be so twisted with hatred... The idea is that he would gain more followers and more support for his vision for the human race.. even to the point he becomes the new leader (not kill him but take over his position by winning the support of the majority of the humans). Which will bring about some interesting changes to the human "way of life" and their war machine.

It is an idea not sure if I will go through with it...

-Nocturnal

Vengeance.
    Years
    Well yeah, poor humans, being suppressed all the way :/ in the sequel things will be different, and it's kinda like a board game. You know Risk? xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    @Stingray I could think of ways to add to that. If that happened maybe the old leaders and Human's that didn't follow form an Alliance to take you down. Maybe even the human and pokemon team up to take you down. Just a thought.

Stingray

Space elves FTW
    Years
    @Stingray I could think of ways to add to that. If that happened maybe the old leaders and Human's that didn't follow form an Alliance to take you down. Maybe even the human and pokemon team up to take you down. Just a thought.

LMAO was actually thinking about that too...

The idea is that he will create a society where warriors are in control. Basically pointing out the current human leaders are weak, and show that humanity in general is weak in its current state. In order to survive and win humanity must recreate itself and form a society based on strength.

The idea is radical but that is suppose to be the point... only in horrible times can such ideals become reality. Basically I looked at this RP and saw if this happened again (Pokemon always winning and the ruthlessness of the Pokemon) how it could drive humanity to accept such ideals.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    LMAO was actually thinking about that too...

The idea is that he will create a society where warriors are in control. Basically pointing out the current human leaders are weak, and show that humanity in general is weak in its current state. In order to survive and win humanity must recreate itself and form a society based on strength.

The idea is radical but that is suppose to be the point... only in horrible times can such ideals become reality. Basically I looked at this RP and saw if this happened again (Pokemon always winning and the ruthlessness of the Pokemon) how it could drive humanity to accept such ideals.

Great minds think a like, lol

It seems like a great story, but I wouldn't start it out with him completely ruling from the start. Also, I don't think he should be completely unstoppable. That would be sort of a god mod.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back