• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I say the this: We should decide who wins ahead of time. We don't want others to be butting heads. Perhaps we can have a way in which both sides gain something from the battle. Maybe one side wins the battle, but the other side gets some valuable other tool, maybe some information on something important, maybe a weapon. Just a suggestion.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    The life of the Jubilifites, or whatever the people there are called, is of a low standard anyway due to it being such a pokemon based city in the past. Say, the majority manage to get out when they saw the arrival of the soldiers, and that civilian losses were few.
    So, if the PR win this one, but in the process we capture Wade (who won't escape quite so easily this time, Zapdos ;P) and he gets interrogated, perhaps injured. Both sides suffer similar losses in number, and so even though the HR lose, PR are still weakened, and therefore more susceptible to a loss further down the line.

That way, the HR can get valuable info from Wade and a promise of a defeat in the future due to weakened forces of the PR. The PR get the city, but also get a tad over-confident and so easier to beat the next time around.

What do you guys think?

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    You can still have your cookie, I don't blame you for being kind-hearted! But don't overdo it, okay? We need to win at some point! :P

Yeah Rusty, that's fair. If they're gonna beat us then they've gotta have more men standing anyway :)

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    @rusty true, but one steelix could kill a lot of people from only it dieing and falling down, or just deciding to take a nap on top of some people, so I think we're about even in the fact that it's harder to kill pokemon than people. But I have nothing against that idea, but if the PR were to win, then we would only be able to kill maybe 300 of them for them to have enough soldiers to actually win because it's our 600 against their 400.

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    We aren't sure there are 400, all we know is that there was a meeting of 400 in the drawbridge. And we can do this, we are heavily damaged, and we retreat, since we think it's a stupid city anyways.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    I like how we're debating on how many people we kill. XD

zapdos926

Years
    This is a pretty violent RP :) I'm just going to go along with whatever happens

something I find almost disappointing is that I've been here since 2009, and I only have 353 posts total, whereas you, SuperVegeta, have only been here for 2 months and have 954 posts, and Aura has only been here since the beginning of the year and has over 1000. I don't know why I'm pointing this out, so don't ask. You guys need to either limit your time here, or I need to be on more often and posting more XD

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
    I wasn't sure what a Night Slash would look like for a Weavile (Honchkrow's is purple but Zoroark's is red) so i just made it black.

zapdos926

Years
    I get this feeling that even though you searched him, Jack is gonna have some kind of nuclear warhead in his butt, cause I'm sure you didn't check there for any weapons XD. Yeeeeaa... Please don't kill me....

Last edited:
    Years
    Introducing the ONE and ONLY.........

*pops in with bright lights beaming from behind stage*

This RP thread has received approval and a visit from

Diamond1304 the SOCIOPATH OF DOOM AND MARIAH CAREY!!!!
    Because.........I rock! ;D

Okies okies, I shall sign my huge long fat-bum signature on thy SU sheet and in a moment, it will be UP UP UP~~~ /soon, yeah? xD

=====================================================================================
    This may look like an empty waste of space but please keep an eye or nose on it. :)

EDIT: Done!!!

Name: Luke Van Eyla
    Pokemon Species: Vanillite
    Personality: Quite of an introvert, Luke is thoroughly mischievous and has a cunning mindset for slightly everything. He's an early riser and a late sleeper which is quite surprising as his bedtime is quite short with 3-5 hours. He is normally inactive and lethargic during the afternoons (quite normal for an Ice-type) and spends his time indoors either reading or playing around with ice crystals that he creates. Due to his rather lax attitude, he is usually calm in dire situations and has a charismatic voice that seems to be able to soothe people's nerves a tad. When he's bored, his slyness is at its zenith and nothing would be able to stop his mischief. He dislikes it when people attack or hit him without any reason and instead of retaliating, he would simply just walk away and have a grudge on that person for a long time. His tongue is viciously annoying like him and carries an unnerving arsenal of snide remarks. With a beauty for ice, he is an artist at heart, so often his battling has a sense of style with it.

History: Hailing from a rich background of Vanilluxe, he had always been residing in the mountains of Mt Coronet near Snowpoint City. As like other Ice types, he flourishes in the cold climate until humans starting drilling a tunnel through Mt Coronet and causing serious damage to the natural habitats. Driven out from the noise and noxious smog, his family escaped into the safety of Lake Acuity where they were given a good haven of living by the guardian there. Though Luke has never seen the lake guardian, he heard tales that it was a legend.

Then news from other Pokemon living in the lake spread that a rebellion in the hearts of the strong Pokemon in the region was taking place, Luke's parents donated sums of money to the PokeRebels and the Vanillite volunteered to be a member and help out in the activities carried out. That was how he became a loyal member to the PokeRebel.

He is the second youngest of the family and the youngest male. He has an older brother and 2 younger twin sisters who can be as cheeky as him.

Appearance: When he blushes, the diamonds on his cheeks turn a pinkish-blue like how shiny Vanillites appear as. The wisps of snow floating around his body often look like faces of different emotions and that's how one can tell his mood.
    Role in PR: Member.
    Password: Fight.
    Moves: Avalanche, Mist, Taunt, Mirror Shot, Acid Armor, Ice Beam.
    Others: Like any young Vanillite, humans mistake them for ice cream cones. Luke loves to toy with this advantage to playing pranks and nasty tricks on them. He loves ice-sculpting and snowball fights, often converting battles into a game for him and treating it all in the name of fun.

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    I told you guys to state where you are at the beginning of your post! jeez did you guys even read my previous posts here in the OOC thread?!

and althalos, I will stay on the tower :) wade would rather try fighting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back