• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[OOC/SU] War Between Pokemon & Humans [PG-17]

What would be the ending of the War?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    @Zapdos, if we capture Wade now, he'll miss out on the battle action, which could last for a good number of posts. In said case, perhaps he could come to consciousness once the battle has begun, kill the men guarding him and then have to be recaptured by us later?
    What do you think, @Aura?

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    @ Arcaray, do it :)

i want some action :)

and remember to keep this thing alive, so please interact with the other RPers!

btw Arcaray, where are you sending me to, exactly? I GOTTA POST

someone just interrogate me right now!

Last edited:

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Arcaray, right now you're the vital poster for the majority of the HR. Imma take control of the interrogator just to keep things moving. (don't worry arcaray, different characters with different personalities, so no one be escaping, The Interrogator. THat sounds like a title for a really stupid movie...

Last edited:

Aura.Lucario

The Rivers will run red....
    Years
    good point, Zapdos. it Does sound like a stupid title. And good work, being the interrogator! Keep things going, we need the RP alive and running :)

if similar scenarios happen, we'll need someone to play the NPCs :)

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    I was thinking you escape BEFORE the battle, and we recapture you for later, take you back to the base after the battle has been lost?

Sorry that I haven't been on here, going through some really tough family stuff right now. I'll try to post more.

Arcaray

Tetris God.
    Years
    Oh, please kill him. It'd almost be poetic; you're the first captured, you get the first kill. Then you could get the last kill, and be the last captured. And if anyone deserves it, it's Richard!

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    Man, you guys are going waayy to fast with your posts, can you slow it down a bit? I;m having trouble keeping up!

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
    Name: Mark Vargas

weapon : Barret M-82 50. Cal "Big Daddy" Heavy sniper rifle, silenced SMG, Hand cannon (heavy pistol, like a desert eagle)

Apperance : Mark is about 6'0 and has a light tan. Mark takes pride in his hair, short wavy brown hair. His face is an oval shape with a short nose and a rounded chin. Mark's clothing choices change when he is on or off the field. In a combat zone, mark wears urban camo Dragon Skin armor. At "Base" He often wears casual clothing, a black and grey striped hoodie with blue jeans. Mark has a now light scar on his cheek.

Personality: Always putting others before yourself is one of the things mark does best. Unfortunately this can't always be done. He is not big into any kind of torture, weather done to humans or pokemon. He is very kind to friends, VERY hostile to enemies. Boasting extremely annoys mark. A very proud person and will ALWAYS do what HAS to be done to restore peace to the lands. Mark is not a early morning person what so ever. Determined and ELITE, a very good support or assault unit to have. Mark doesn't hold a grudge to the pokemon

History:
    Lived in Oreburgh City as a child. When he was 14 he became a lone wanderer and traveled to many spots in the sinnoh region. Mark never caught a pokemon, but he had watched many. Mark was in the middle of it when it happened in Canalave City. he got a nasty gash across his face, but escaped with his life. He never blamed anyone for this, as being a loner, and not seeing what trainers did to their pokemon, he fought his way to Sunnyshore city. Now settled down in a appartment. mark keeps a M-82 Barret 50. caliber sniper tripoded on a display, for when needed.

Role: member?

Password:fight

END
    hope this is better. dont be afraid to criticize me.

Last edited:

rustymenon

Master of Illusions
    Years
    ^^
    Looking at your SU, I don't think you have read the rules of the RP, or the format of the SU. You have not stated your side, nor have you written the password. You should probably go back to the main post and reread everything, including the plot and rules, and SU format.

And there was no army, OR assassins for that matter, before the War. Everybody's a rookie.

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
    Is it safe to say the actual fighting will start by the end of the current IC page? Because I have no reason to post until then or someone needs to talk to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back