• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OOC: The Pinnacle of the Final Frontier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neiko Star

Dancing rain
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2012
    Sorry, but it looks like I won't have time to finish my SU after all...some unexpected things happened...so I'll be dropping my reservation. :(

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Silhouette just so you know even though it's in my profile, I'm a guy both in real life and the character as well because Lindsay is actually a unisex name and I can quote guys who have that name so please don't say I'm a chick, it kinda freaks me out and makes me feel like you've given my character a sex transplant >_>

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
  • We really need to start using this now. I'm going to post assignments starting Monday (Monday in my timezone, that is).

Assignments:

iPrincess:
    Spoiler:

Blasto King:
    Spoiler:

Infinite Meditation:
    Spoiler:

dragonqueen0210:
    Spoiler:

Lucciola:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • *gasp* CHALLENGEESSS!!!! Of course, I get the boring one. <.< xD Okay, i gotz a name change, to Kingo!.

Silhouette

Years
  • *gasp* CHALLENGEESSS!!!! Of course, I get the boring one. <.< xD Okay, i gotz a name change, to Kingo!.

Okay. I'm going to change something; you can choose the 5 trainers and each of their three pokemon to battle if you like. And yes, I will change you from iPrincess to Kingo!. =D

Just post the three Pokemon you want to use, and the order you will do it in.

King!

better
    Years
  • Okay, I want random trainers please...}:-)

And my roster is.....
    1) Spoink
    2) Probopass
    3) Sammy Cat

btw, does anyone get the Probopass name reference?

Silhouette

Years
  • Okay, I want random trainers please...}:-)

And my roster is.....
    1) Spoink
    2) Probopass
    3) Sammy Cat

btw, does anyone get the Probopass name reference?

You mean the "Noo-Noo" nickname? If so, I don't really get it.

If you want, I can post the five trainers here for ya.

Spoiler:

Lucciola

Vibing with the music
    Years
  • Well I'm up for the battle factory because I never minded that place myself but I hoped to use the pokemon I chose but I'm fine with what I was given, beats the friggen snake thing (Whatever that was called) and I apologize for not being around as I've had real life things to deal with as well as other online responsibilities either way I thought there'd be more posts in the role plays I'm in then there currently are.

Kinda disturbing really since I expected to be hounded by GMs once I got back on, it's either they've died out on their own or I've some how held them up which I seriously doubt

King!

better
    Years
  • Thanks for da trainers! I have...extra church school tonight, but I'll make an attempt at a post! ^^

And yes, the name Noo-Noo. }:-)

Silhouette

Years
  • Don't worry about it, Lucciola. I'll get your Pokemon to choose from later today. (tight on time right now)
    Ugh, that took way the heck longer than I thought. Just post the three Pokemon you want to use, and in their order.

Thanks for da trainers! I have...extra church school tonight, but I'll make an attempt at a post! ^^

And yes, the name Noo-Noo. }:-)

Nope. I don't get the Noo-Noo. Is it because it used to be named Nosepass?

Years
  • Battle dome, huh? Alright, sounds like it's going to be fun! :cool:

My Team:

1) Glaceon
    2) Dragonite
    3) Empress

You can choose my trainers, picking them out would spoil everything! :D

Silhouette

Years
  • Battle dome, huh? Alright, sounds like it's going to be fun! :cool:

My Team:

1) Glaceon
    2) Dragonite
    3) Empress

You can choose my trainers, picking them out would spoil everything! :D
    Kk, here we go:

Spoiler:
    No, it's not because of that. Does anyone else wanna take a guess?

XP lol

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 21, 2016
    uh sil you can take me off the list incase you didn't hear i have quit The PC forums nothin personal i just got bored

King!

better
    Years
  • Hmm...I am so sorry, but Imma drop out of this here RP. I know how much work you've put into it, and I would of loved to participate, but I joined in a time where school and gomework didn't exist, a.k.a., Winter Break. However, I still support this RP 102%, and if you need anything just ask.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back