• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops... wrong gender...

Have you (Read first post for the question)?

• Total voters

ruby

[span="howdy;partner"][/span]
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2024
    ^ lol ^^, um ive think ive only done it once! actually probably more than once without knowing it due to peeps doin dares! (we all love em realy XD) anyway, yeah, once not counting the ones when i didnt know! ^^

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ice demon said:
    Thats cool..CaRtOOn was cool.Hence ur cool too...Well obviously.lol.
    I thought u left =D

jerjerboo [thats jeremy btw] is most definitely a shim. =P
    lol~! I'm back, and this time with the permanent male symbol ;D I did leave, but that was cus mostly I was banned but.. I dunno what happened now. lol

I'm gonna miss the username CaRtOON tho ;_; She was a stupid funny person lol

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Cool...Greed is a nice name..HoWeVer.
    Tis a noted fact that CaRtOOn was da bomb.Ohh well.Its all good.
    So ur a male now eh?
    I am too =P...What a cowinkidink.

I haven't gotten banned yet... =S..I'm too boring i think.

I lie i did think this one person was a girl..Wasn't too weird when i found out he was infact a boy.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    People always thought i was a guy when i first joined here and had just changed my gender, since apparently webbies can only be guys..>.>...XD

but yeah, i've done it plenty of times myself o.o normally when the username sounds more masculine or feminine that you'd expect for that gender ^^;

Inugami

Years
    People thought I was a weird girl (My old user name Mr. phychic) but then i was dared a few weeks ago to be a girl. Good times..Goooooood Times.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Lots of people mistake me for male since I think the last time I had females in my sig/avatar set was in...like...2003. And that didn't even last very long.

I hate when people don't have their gender and don't clue you in as to which gender they are. ._. I don't like not knowing what I'm talking about when I have to talk to/of them...so when that happens I end up refering to the person in question as an it. XD; Oh, and once I went an entire year thinking a certain member was male when the whole time she was female. I can't remember who that was now, though. x_X; Or maybe it was the other way around?

Years
    I have a couple of times! XD I couldn't figure out if Jeremy was a guy or girl(when his name was PIKA2)! Kinda embarrassing then but now that I think about it's pretty funny! XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    ah, i made that mistake too with Jeremy >_> also... Katie (Biohazard Girl) when her name was Awesome Jerry... i got into a fight with her thinking she was a guy and then we paired later. xD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Yeah, that happens to me countless times.

Me: What's up dude?
    Person: I'm a girl, you idiot!
    Me: *feels stupid* Whoopsie daisies, I'm very sorry. Darn my short attention span.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    IRL people often mistake me for a girl, I rarely mix up genders.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ice demon said:
    Cool...Greed is a nice name..HoWeVer.
    Tis a noted fact that CaRtOOn was da bomb.Ohh well.Its all good.
    So ur a male now eh?
    I am too =P...What a cowinkidink.

I haven't gotten banned yet... =S..I'm too boring i think.

I lie i did think this one person was a girl..Wasn't too weird when i found out he was infact a boy.
    Then again I like not putting up my gender because it confuses people lol

I like screwing over peeps, its hilarious when they say crap like "omfg, I thought you were a girl/boy?!?" lol

Lucid

Shiney, you claim to be female 6 days out of the week, and the 7th day your undecided, you can't blame them. XD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    did the girl in "seto_girl" not apply to them?

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    THere was a time when I thought most Jynx fans I knew in $erebiiforums.com are female, and it turns out they are all males! XDDDDDDD...

Back