• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oops... wrong gender...

Have you (Read first post for the question)?

• Total voters

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    ._. yeah.. many times.. X3..
    Now there's some rumour in the DCC stating that I'm a guy.. ._. since i wrote "Argh, how do girls paint their nails so easily everyday? It's so hard to do!!" @@ i was referring to other girls.. ._. but that post made me sound like a guy.. >>.. so yeah.. people like to tease me X33..

It's funny though X333~~

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Its happened many many times..XD
    If not me being mistaken.. then the other way around...XD(which seems ironic)

Rhykasho

CRY SOME MORE!
    Years
    I normally look at what gender a poster is before I post, if they havnt selected their gender yet then I guess by looking at the avvy, most of the time im wrong O.o
    some people thought that I was a girl a while back cause of the avvy(s) I was using, even though it stated below me avvy that I was a guy O_O

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I find it so amusing when people think I'm a girl when I say comments such as "omfg, I wanna screw Ed/Greed/Roy/Al" and such. lol That's not fair, I like some girls too. :/ Its just that I like really hot girls and really hot guys, so YEAH!

Hahaha! Try to find out my gender now ;D Oh wait.. ::looks at own profile:: wtf, I guess its not that hard to find out my gender now.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    XD! Sweeties, I never confused anybody's gender! How? I never assume! XD I can bet you one thing, everybody is confused about mine! XD

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
    Jeremy said:
    XD! Sweeties, I never confused anybody's gender! How? I never assume! XD I can bet you one thing, everybody is confused about mine! XD

Thats true, I used to mistake yours, I'm sorry:D I once got my gender confused, maybe because I used to have a Misty banner and avvy.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Feb 25, 2009
    on other sites no one knows my gender ahaha
    but when some one askes you out it gets very weird

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    I think Greed said that he was previously CaRtOOn?
    well that means greed is a girl.[if my memory serves me correctly]

As for me.
    I've never mixed up anyone.
    But ppl always think i'm a girl.
    Whatever.
    Let them have fun...It certainly is fun when they PM looking for a girl.

Envy

+l+Mystifying+l+
    Years
    I once thought this guy was a girl,he'd never show his gender.And one day I said "OMG!I think some guy likes U?!"I was just joking and he said"I'm not a girl,I'm a boy.I thought you knew I was a boy?"And I was so shocked that I haven't really talked to him for awhile now....That was emberassing!><

Rin-Rin

RUG HEADS! :3
    Years
    I always think some people are opposite genders, but I don't say it. I think it, but I don't say it. When I first saw Arcanine, he was dared to be a girl so I thought he actually was one for the longest of times.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Yuppers, I've had people think I was a guy before...it doesn't bug me that much. Not as much as when people try to write out my username and forget the "h". XP My name isn't Typlozion gosh darnit! >=O *cough* ...XD

~Kelsey

shadoweyes11

Lil Mays Buddy
    Years
    OK OK Yes because when i was unpaired i tought this person was a boy so i asked the person if the person wantd to be my pair cause the person was unpaired and then i felt soooooooooooooo embarassed!!!!!!!

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Ice demon said:
    I think Greed said that he was previously CaRtOOn?
    well that means greed is a girl.[if my memory serves me correctly]

As for me.
    I've never mixed up anyone.
    But ppl always think i'm a girl.
    Whatever.
    Let them have fun...It certainly is fun when they PM looking for a girl.
    Yeppers, I got them admins to change my username <3

You got good memory lol. Yes, I used to be a girl. Then I got a sex change surgery ._. lol jk~! Erm. I dunno what to say, I'm a transgender lol

Ice demon

All purpose cleaner ^^
    Years
    Greed said:
    Yeppers, I got them admins to change my username <3

You got good memory lol. Yes, I used to be a girl. Then I got a sex change surgery ._. lol jk~! Erm. I dunno what to say, I'm a transgender lol

Thats cool..CaRtOOn was cool.Hence ur cool too...Well obviously.lol.
    I thought u left =D

jerjerboo [thats jeremy btw] is most definitely a shim. =P

Years
    Nobody's called me a girl mainly cause they knew me as BLAZEY BOY and if you call me a girl with a name lke that theres something wrong with you

Back