• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Archipelago

Status
Not open for further replies.

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    OOC: Nice post Rii. I didn't mean to be offensive to you and Flareon Fan...

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Rii: Good post! Ha! Lala sped actually towards the Krabby that hurt her...

Lala grew to level 4! Lala learned Mist in the process!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Chapter 1:
    Will sat on a bench in front of the lab. He had been sitting there for a few hours and had been told by Professor Ivy not to go inside until the rest of the trainers arrived. He was very anxious to start his journey on the Orange Islands and wanted to take place in the league there.

Finally a group of four trainers came walking down the path. Will shot out of the bench and rapped his knuckles on the door a few times. A lady wearing a lab coat and had purple hair opened the door Seeing the five trainers all together, she motioned them to follow her inside. The lab was awesome inside. Being related to his aunt, Will already had seen the lab a bunch of times.

He looked over and saw a Buterfree with orange wings perched on a branch and was eating. Will smiled, this had been his best friend out of all the Pokemon here. The Pokemon he hated the most though, was a Staryu who sat on the coast all day mostly.

Will whistled at the Butrrfree who flew down from the branch and perched on Will's head. Will smiled and continued to follow the other five trainers to a desk with a bunch of equipment on it. She handed them each 5 pokeballs and a Pokedex. Sitting on another table behind her was a Pikachu, a Charmander, a Munchlax, an Eevee, the evil Staryu, and a closed Pokeball.

Will stood there as the professor gave them all 5 Pokeballs, a Pokedex, and then a Pokeball to keep their starter in.

"Now I will tell you all from the start which Pokemon you will have." she said.

Will yawned silently as 4 of the trainers took their Pokemon. Will began to panic a little as the only two Pokemon left were Staryu and Eevee. Professor Ivy motioned for the other boy to take the Eevee and Will moaned. He was stuck with Staryu.

Will pressed the middle button on his Pokeball and the Staryu disappeared in a blinding white flash inside it. Professor Ivy began explaining to the other trainers what this journey was going to be like, but Will already left for his journey.

END

OOC: I'm going to go ahead and do my first post for chapter 2 if that's alright Konekodemon...

Chapter 2:

Will stomped down the side of the beach of Route 1. He hated the fact that he was stuck with Staryu. He guessed it was better then having no Pokemon at all, but the Staryu was down right evil, and the worst thing was that his aunt knew he hated the Staryu.

Buterfree flew off back to the lab knowing that Will was leaving the island. Will waved goodbye as a brown and tan bird flew out on to the route. Will saw it and took out his POkedex, even though he knew it was a Pidgey.

Spr_3e_016.gif

Pidgey, the tiny bird Pokemon.
    Very docile. If attacked, it will often kick up sand to protect itself rather than fight back. A common sight in forests and woods. It flaps its wings at ground level to kick up blinding sand.

Will sighed and called out his Staryu. In a blinding white flash Staryu appeared and stared at the Pidgey with determination. Will went ahead and scanned Staryu.

staryu.png

Staryu, the starshape Pokemon.
    An enigmatic Pokémon that can effortlessly regenerate any appendage it loses in battle. Staryu apparently communicates with the stars in the night sky by flashing the red core at the center of its body. bIf parts of its body are torn, this POKéMON simply regenerates the missing pieces and limbs.

"Staryu let's atleast try to get along I guess. Use Water Gun!" Will said.

Staryu noded agreement but Will knew they would get in to fights sooner or later. He pointed one of the edges of his body at the PIdgey and tons of water was sprayed at the bird. The bird flew back in to a tree and once the water stopped coming, it shook itself furiously.

It looked at Staryu obviously aggitated and dashed off at him. Pidgey slammed itself in to Staryu, sending Staryu flying in to the water.

"Thanks, Pidgey. Now Water gun!" Will said again.

Water came shooting at Pidgey, who didn't know where the water would come from. It sprayed the Pidgey and the Pidgey flailed back. The Pidgey shook itself off again and flew on to a tree branch, waiting for the Startyu to come out.

"Harden and then Tackle!" Will said.

In a few minutes Staryu came flying out of the water, and was twisting furiously, flying at the Pidgey. He slammed in to the Pidgey, knocking it on to the ground. The two Pokemon began to hit eachother violently even though Will was saying a word. Eventually Pidgey fell to the ground tired and was asping for breath.

"Water gun once more." Will said knowing this was over for the bird.

Stayu sprayed water at the bird who was sent flying in to the ocean. It landed in the water with a splash and Will realized that the bird would drown. He knew he needed a Pokemon who would be able to fly him around islands so he took a Pokeball off of his belt and tossed it at the bird. It was engulfed in red light and disappeared inside the red and white sphere. The ball was caught in a breeze and landed on the sand and began to wiggle back and forth...back and forth... until...

END
    I will post up the next chapter in a seperate post in a minute for everyone else!!

Dundoo Town.
    (3-5 posts I guess)

Description: A wonderful town located on Dundoo Island. Many people come here to vacation and this town attractes many coordinators.

This Town holds a:
    Pokemart
    Pokecenter
    Contest Hall.

Contest Hall rules and information:

In this contest you can enter 1 Pokemon only. The competition starts out with whoever wants to do it in one post they describe entering and then the first section of the contest(explained below). Then the battling begins and it is a post for each battle. There will be a total of 10 people who first enter it and only 5 will make it through to the battles. After that whoever makes it through the batle with the most points move on. Me and Koneko will be trying to meet to decide who moves and and who doesn't out of the first round...

Rules for contest hall!!:

1. Only one pokemon enterant per trainer.
    2. Must be able to walk on land as this contest hall has no pool part of the arena.
    3. First section of contest consists of the trainer doing a performance with their pokemon. (Like in the Hoenn anime where you do a bunch of moves that make it look spectacular). This will take much, much description for us to get a clear view of how it looks in your mind.

More rules will most likely be discovered later on when we have more contests...Have fun and there will be a prize for first, second, and third place contestants which will be revealed then!! Have fun!!:)

Last edited:

Bulletproof

This time baby I'll be...
    Years
  • Sam watched the Pokemon Ranger walk away, and off to the town of Dundoo. Sam stood there with his peculiar stone, which was red, shiny and hard, with a flame pattern on it. Eevee had also looked keen at it, thinking what a great Pokemon it would turn out to be once the Fire Stone is used. "Whoaa. So that's a Flareon, which Eevee evolves into. Sure looks cool." Sam looked over to Eevee, who smiled back at him. Eevee still looked like iot wanted to stay in its first from though, as it didn't want to be rushed so fast. Sam also thought the same, "Nah, I'll save it for later. I'm sure Eevee would love to stay as its smaller form for now." he placed his Fire Stone in his trouser pocket, and winked over to Eevee. "So, I guess we're off to the next town then." Sam and Eevee had got ready to start walking again, heading towards Dundoo Town.

Sam looked at the great scenary around him; there was a whole bunch of trees placed around with apples and pears growing. "Wow...this place sure does look fascinating." Sam didn't use those words regularly, but he was impressed at the life in the forest. Sam could then see Dundoo Town in his view, and stopped for a moment. There was a huge-looking arena, which looked pretty; sparkles and confetti were being shot from the place, and showered all; over the arena. "Say, Eevee, I wonder if that could be a battle going on down there. If we went, we'd surely own that place." Sam boasted, looking all impressed with himself. Eevee was still captivated by the decorations on the Arena, and thought what it would be like to actually go down there and check it all out. "Guess we better head on over then." Sam and Eevee continued to stroll down the path on the Island, approacing the gate to the Town. They were then down at the enterance before they knew it, and they could see all the buildings and people relaxing. Not to menchan, the Contest Hall, which had still looked as pretty as before, but was more classy looking once approached. "Hmm, maybe it'd be a good idea to look around everything else first, we don't want to rush now do we?" Sam had wanted to see what else the Town had to offer for him, as none of this was on Valencia. So, both Sam and Eevee entered the Town.

(Really OT: It's my birthday tomorrow :D)

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Jaune went back up the embankment that went from the docks to the beach and entered the Islands town. After 15 minutes of wandering he found the Pokémon Center, it was a big red building with a Poké Ball on top and a neon green sign that red Pokémon Center in one of the windows. "I guess that would be the Pokémon Center…"

Bon stared at the Pokémon Center, it was the second time he had ever seen one, and he could barely remember the one from Cianwood. He stepped inside. The inside of the Pokemon Center was very nice, and was designed quite nicely. Bon approached the front desk, "Ummh, hi. Could you heal my Pokémon?" The Nurse Joy turned around,
    "Why of course silly. That's our job here at the Pokémon Center." Nurse Joy stuck out
    her hand, and Bon took Jaune and Cypra's Poké Balls from his belt and handed them to Nurse Joy, "They should be all done in a few minutes."
    "Thanks." Bon walked over to a comfortable looking couch and eased in to the cushions. He blinked a few times, yawned, and closed his eyes…

"Wake up." A voice said. Bon opened his eyes,
    "Who? What? Where?" The voice giggled,
    "It's Nurse Joy, you're at the Pokémon Center. I came to tell you your Pokémon are perfectly OK." Bon smiled in relief
    "Thank you Nurse Joy." Bon followed the Nurse back to the front desk were she handed him Jaune and Cypra's Poké Ball.
    "Please, come again." Bon nodded. As he left the Pokémon Center he pondered over what to do next. I should probably catch another Pokémon to make my team more diverse. Yah, that's a good idea…

Bon wandered on to the grassy part of the route while the newly healed Jaune road atop his head of spikes. As they advanced through the route Bon came across a tall patch of grass were the grass was moving. I've never caught a land dwelling Pokémon before… Bon motioned for Jaune to get of his head.
    "Pika." Jaune jumped from atop the boys head and downed to his feet.
    "OK Jaune, we need to do this carefully…"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back