• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Orange Islands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    ooc: every one!i would like to announce that i am back!i have microsoft word. i have links again and i will post when you go to my restuarant.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: Welcome back.]

"Hit you on the back of your head?" Jurran repeated incredulously, glancing at the mayor as he entered the room. "Why'd I do that? I was tryin' to sneak--remember? 'Sides that, I never even got close enough. The way you two were acting, I'd think it was yer friend here who would've hit you."

Rey's eyes snapped open.

"Either that or the shadowed thing," the prisoner added swiftly, feeling Rey's gaze. "If I were you, I'd rather get hit by a person than that weird thing, though," the convict whispered to Alex.

Abruptly turning toward the mayor, Rey spoke. "I believe that the interrogations are complete--at least for the moment. Again, thank you."

Last edited:

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • I straighten and back away from Jurran. Disappointed, I nod. "Yes, I think it's over." I feel rather light headed and shaky, probably because of my hunger. I don't want to believe Rey is the one who hurt me. Nothing this man said made me remember anything.

I shake my head to clear it, then look wordlessly at Rey before leaving the room. "Thank you, Mayor." I say as I pass him and go out the door.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Officer Jenny, can you take the prisoner back? I need to talk with them..." The mayor trailed off.

"Sure, Come'on guy. Let's get you back where you belong," Jenny cuffed him and forced him through the prisoner exit.

Rey and Al were already halfway down the hallway. Ken'ichi hurried to catch up.

"So...you two still hungry? Could we talk about this over some dinner?" The mayor looked hopeful.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Walking behind Alex, Rey glanced back at the mayor as he spoke. Allowing a thoughtful silence as he made his way out of the jailing area, the trainer's silver eyes shifted toward Alex before returning to the mayor. Rey nodded once. "Alright."

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Ok, then let's head on over to Mysteria's Cafe then," The mayor smiled.

"You guys close to solving the mystery do you think?" His voice was tinged with worry.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "I'm not really sure what to think, sir." My voice sounds foriegn to my ears. Perhaps it's because of how hungry I am, but, I feel in a really foul mood, ready to lash out. I was hoping the prisoner could answere some questions about what had happened so long ago. Instead he'd opened up more questions. Did Rey really hit me then leave me lying there bleeding? If so, was he really a friend? What was the mysterious thing with red eyes that caused us to look like a mirage?

I start to shiver. "I'm going home to put a shirt on, I'll meet you at Mysteria's." I head out the door of the police station and walk swiftly home, taking as many shortcuts as I can.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • "Until I've found more information, I can't assume anything," Rey replied to the mayor. "But, if the prisoner's account was valid, then it's more substantial than anything I've discovered in the past ten years."

As he made his way out of the station, the trainer glanced toward Alex as he departed. Then, turning his gaze toward the sky, he released a whistle--one that seemed relatively quiet to humans, but was heard easily by the azure dragon roaming above the island. Shifting his silver-blue eyes toward Ken'ichi, Rey said, "I'll be taking an aerial view of the island. I should be able to find the restaurant with relative ease. I'll see you then, sir."

As it lowered itself from the clouds, Dragonair took ahold of its trainer with its thick tail. Then, moving above the town, the Pokemon gently placed its trainer behind its head before returning its attention to its flight.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ken'ichi watched as Rey took off.

"Well...I guess I'll be walking over..." He laughed quitely to himself and began to stroll to Mysteria's.

Along the way, he saw his secretary walking down the street.

"MAYOR! HI!!" She shouted out to him and ran over.

"Oh...hi," He did his best to smile.

"Well...I've got a lot of paperwork done today!" She looked really excited by this.

"Well now! I can't wait to get back to the office then," the mayor smiled at her.

"Ok, I'll be getting back now... I just had to pick up some more ballpoint pens for my desk. They seem to be disappearing... Anyways, good night!" She waved.

"Ok, bye!" The mayor parted with his secretary, and resumed his evening walk to the Caf?.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • Once I get home, I feel so grimy, so I hop in the shower and wash off real quick. I towel dry my hair as well as the rest of me. Then I look in the mirror and see I need a shave and haircut. Well, the haircut's gonna have to wait 'til another day.

"Grrr! Rattata's whiskers covered in pond scum!" I utter my own personal colorful metaphor as I knick myself the second time.

After I finish shaving, I comb back my hair as neat as I can, not sure why I'm bothering. I can't do a thing with it when it's this long (just past my ears). Then I go get dressed. For some reason, I decide to wear my nice black pants and a blue short sleeved, button-up shirt made of silk.

I make sure I have my wallet with me as I head out the door. Still in a foul mood as I walk to the restaurant, I try to work out what I think about what Jurran had told us. Again, I don't wish to believe Rey was the one who hurt me. Jurran didn't actually say he did, did he. I tell myself. I take a deep breath and let it out slowly.

As far as I'm concerned, Rey is innocent until proven guilty.

I come to this conclusion as I reach the block the restaurant is on. On a whim, I buy a bouquet of flowers from the floral shop across the street from the restaurant to give to Mysteria. As a way to thank her for helping us out, of course. Then head across the avenue and enter Mysteria's.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I hear the bell and turn around to see Alex come through the door. I stroll out and see he?s wearing what must be his good clothes. I walk over to him.? Hey Alex. How are you? My restaurants pretty much finished!? I beam with pride.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "It looks nice." I smile. "I see you put in a fancy holo." Then I realize I'm still holding the bouquet of flowers. "Oh, um, here, these are for you." I offer the flowers to Misteria. "As thanks for helping." I smile, feeling rather nervous, but hoping I don't look as nervous as I feel.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Ken'ichi saw Al head in and hurried to catch up. He didn't want to be late to his favorite meal of the day.

Coming through the door, he saw Al give Mysteria some flowers and exchange words.

"Uh...sorry. Guess I'm interrupting something," He backed out slowly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    "Oh!" The mayor came back in, "Yes, I'm really glad you were there too! You played a vital role in the villians' capture!"

He bowed.

"You all did well to keep this island safe today! Thanks to you, our gates are back open, and tourist ferries are coming again!" He grinned broadly.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I see the flowers and blush slightly. I see the mayor and blush more." thanks Alex! Yeah, I have installed holograms. Hello mayor Ken! Welcome to my restaurant. "I walk over to my counter and take a vase out of the cupboard. I fill it with water and put the flowers in. I walk back and look at the tables. "Will you be dining together or by yourselves?"

Ooc: the hard part is the prices. I have no sense of worth I have no idea how much things should cost in real life. I?m hopeless.

Al Duit

Pokemon Friend
    Years
  • "Together. Rey'll be showing up as well." I inform her. I stand there, blinking stupidly and scratching my head, not sure if I should just pick a table, or if this was one of those restaurants that they take you to a table.

OOC: I'm sorry this is so short. I can't think of much to write at the moment.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Hovering slightly above the street beside Mysteria's restaurant, Dragonair allowed its trainer to dismount it onto the sidewalk. Standing on the cement ground, Rey lightly stroked Dragonair before dismissing it with a nod. Purring softly, the dragon turned and vanished into the sky above.

After his Pokemon had departed, the trainer turned and started down the street. Turning a corner, he paused as he read the various signs and advertisements. Identifying the facility he was searching for, Rey approached the restaurant and lightly pushed the door open.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    OOC: Well, we'll compare pokebucks to dollars. Or Euros. They're ABOUT the same~

BIC:

"So...I guess we'll find a table and wait there until Rey comes..." The Mayor motioned to Al.

"This one looks nice, we can see the road from here- And there's Rey!" Ken'ichi pointed out to the curb where Rey was getting off his dragonair.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back