• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] ORAS Megas

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroFanatic

Warlock
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Just realized I had forgotten to like your first post.

Anyway, since you won't be able to be on for some time, I'll take the Larvitar down and try to get other 'mons meanwhile.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2015
    IGN: Juan
    Pokémon: Latios
    Nickname of Larvitar: None
    Gender of Larvitar: Female
    Y

Years
  • Surprise! I'm now adding a new member! To all Rayquaza fans!

Now I'm also giving away a Rayquaza! The Rayquaza follows the following information:

Pokémon: Rayquaza
    Nature: Jolly
    Shiny: Yes
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Quantity remaining: 6

To earn one of these, do the exact same things that you have to do for the others, but now there are two catches:

1. The Larvitar MUST be NICKNAMED!!! If it is not, I will not trade it with you

2. The Larvitar MUST hold an ORAN BERRY!!!

If you already submitted a request but desire to change it, you are free to do so. However, if you already received a Pokémon from here you are not allowed to get another one.

Last but not least, I don't know when I'll be distributing these, probably on Monday when I get them cloned.

Cilicica

Ghost Type Lover ~~
    Years
  • Surprise! I'm now adding a new member! To all Rayquaza fans!

Now I'm also giving away a Rayquaza! The Rayquaza follows the following information:

Pokémon: Rayquaza
    Nature: Jolly
    Shiny: Yes
    IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
    Quantity remaining: 6

To earn one of these, do the exact same things that you have to do for the others, but now there are two catches:

1. The Larvitar MUST be NICKNAMED!!! If it is not, I will not trade it with you

2. The Larvitar MUST hold an ORAN BERRY!!!

If you already submitted a request but desire to change it, you are free to do so. However, if you already received a Pokémon from here you are not allowed to get another one.

Last but not least, I don't know when I'll be distributing these, probably on Monday when I get them cloned.

Hi there, you liked my post but I haven't received the Sableye. :o Just wanted to let you know in case you forgot.
    Thanks!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back