• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Original Duel Disk vs. GX Duel Disk

Duel Disk Favorite?

• Original

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • GX Version

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

True Justice

Shichibukai: Bartholomew Kuma
Years
  • post picturessssssssssssssss

Original Duel Disk vs. GX Duel Disk

Pictures posted. And I like the original Duel Disk more. It made more movements when activating. The two pieces would come together then slide down the side for the normal position to duel. The GX Duel Disk just slides out. But the GX Duel Disk Card spaces fit for Card sleeves, where the original did not.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Original oooone. I think I have one of those in my closet somewhere haha. I think the GX version is ugly though. :C I don't see how it's more practical or useful--it just looks like a slight design alteration; does it even have more functionality, aside from card sleeves (which I guess only matters IRL anyway)?

...on that note, does anyone USE these when playing the card game!? Why would you need card sleeve space otherwise??

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
  • Original oooone. I think I have one of those in my closet somewhere haha.
    *mumbles: ihaveapowergloveinmycloset* :P

They both look the same to me. Still... based on how little I know of GX I gotta go with the original, considering how much of a simplistic minded guy that I am and all. The real ones don't make those freaky sounds setup sounds from the show, do they? o.O

Back