• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other Entertainment Chat Thread

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
Years
  • Seen Mar 6, 2014
I think it is all for publicity. There is no way she can't be a guy. She is a woman. She just want some attention, that is all. Nothing wrong with that. I do like her music though. It is pretty cool. I just wish I listen more of it. XD

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
Her music's still just average for me. There's a lot of female celibrities that have average voices but get popular because of their looks or *cough* genitalia.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
I'd rather not tarnish my view of Lady Gaga by viewing this, but I wonder if she really needs to flash her discostick to the Paparazzi.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen today
Hmm, but I'll say this. At least it's somewhat diverting the attention from MJ, bless him.

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
Years
The thing is, she's not even denying it. It kind of makes it obvious that she'll do anything for fame.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I don't see why so many people are making a big deal about something like this... :|

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2021
Its not a big deal that a woman would fake have a "penene" dangle from underneath her skirt at concert?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
What's down there is her business, omg. I don't know why so many people make it such a priority to know if its real or not. And omg, the amount of people who started listening to Lady Gaga after that happened skyrocketed and now everywhere you look you see something on her. It's maken me lose my feel for her music, despite only having a few select songs I found to be better than others.

Back