• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Othersideofthegate

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Hello,

I'm new here, I've played some of the games before and sold them, now I'm back on Fire Red, I plan on getting all the games and trading up to the new generation that is about to come out. I'm going to work on Ruby/Sapphire next and so on. I posted a question about in the 3rd Generation if anyone could help with that. Right now in FireRed I have just retrieved the key to the fire gym, I'm headed to get the electric legendary bird first though. I have a Level 52 Dratini as my most used Pokemon.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Welcome to the other side of the gate in ultimate Pokémon communities which is PC.

We all love to play the games and as you have already seen we have sections dedicated to the different generations of Pokémon games. We also have other sections for those unrelated Pokemon discussions and games which are very fun to take part in.

Please enjoy your stay and feel free to ask members for help

I usually stick around here and the Unrelated Pokémon sections so I would like to see you around.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity, Othersideofthegate! Wow, long name! Anything we can call you for short?

Anywho, it's great to meet you! If you've got any questions, you can always ask moderators and such, like Cirno or Curious.

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello there and welcome to PC!

I can't never find myself selling my Pokemon games, I'm too attached them. I can get someone selling theirs if they're not interested in Pokemon anymore, but right now I'm too addicted to Pokemon to get rid of mine. Hahaha. I enjoyed FireRed alot cause of all the memories from the originals. I was one of the original players of Red and Blue after all. Generation III (Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, FireRed, and LeafGreen) is probably my absolute favorite generation of Pokemon too. You've seem to have found your way to Advanced Generation Gaming already, so I don't need to send you there, but keep checking it out. There's many topics on the games of gen III including FireRed and you can also find help for your games in The Simple Questions and Answer Thread (Which is where you should of asked your question. It's fine I'm not a mod so I can't doing anything about it. XD) right here. For most other Generations of Pokemon games just browse General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. I'm sure you'll find somethings to talk about here. We have lots of diversity when it comes to the range of topics here.

Gen VI looks like it will be amazing. I truly can't wait for X and Y, everything about them so far seem spectacular. They seem to be better than Gen V were so far, especially in terms of the designs of the new Pokemon. While we wait for them to be released in October, there's always the Pokemon X and Y section to keep us busy. There you can discuss things that have been revealed along with speculate thing that might be. Also since you seem to be buying games again, you can play those to keep you occupied! I personally would start from where you last left off and play Emerald and then Diamond or Pearl and you can work your way up from there. You should be plenty busy that way! :D

Anyway, welcome and I hope you can enjoy it here. We have friendly members so I'm sure you can get along with most people here. Remember you can ask any moderator or staff member any questions you may have, they will be there to assist you. There's also many regular members who can be helpful too so don't be shy to ask question. See you around and have fun here!

FayAurora

Dark-Type Trainer/Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Hi Othersideofthegate! It's nice to meet you and you definitely have an interesting name :)
    Like AWsquared said, I can't even think about getting rid of any of my precious! Especially since they hold a lot of memories for me, plus some of them are my brother's :P
    That's funny because I'm currently playing FireRed too! It's one of the only 'series games' I haven't played yet. I've played Red and Yellow, Gold, Silver, and Crystal, Ruby and Emerald, Diamond, SoulSilver, Black, and Black 2, so I've played at least one from each generation/remake except FireRed, but I'm going through it right now!
    Sadly, this means I can't help you out with your question, but I'm sure some one can!
    And wow! Going for a Zapdos and you have a level 52 Dratini! That's pretty good!
    Anywhooo, I hope you have fun on PC!

Back