• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Our Eyes Met, We Must Battle!

Mekkalynx

Trainer Lynx
Years
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    Hey,

My name is Lynx. If you couldn't tell, I'm new as a member, but old as a reader of this forum. Some hello's would be a warm induction. {:3}

Years
  • Hello there Lynx, good job on joining. 8D I lurked for a while too before actually making an account and am so glad I did.. lots to do and discuss here. How long've you been into Pokemon? Anything you're hoping to do here or do you just want to involve yourself in the Pokemon community? Be sure to ask if you need anything and please do stick around. ^^

Mekkalynx

Trainer Lynx
    Years
    • PA
    • Seen Apr 7, 2017
    Hey there,

Glad to see at least someone replied. Thank you for the warm welcome. :) I do enjoy Pokemon very much. I've been playing since the ripe age of 4 back in the 90's. I think I got Red version in 1996? 1995? Whenever it came out basically, I was born in 1993 and couldn't read very well but it didn't stop me. I'm hoping just to discuss Pokemon, meet some friends and just be a friend to my fellow Pokemon trainers and enthusiasts.

Back