• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Ouran High School Host Club*

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Frankly, I like the manga a lot better. The anime was a bit of a letdown compared to the manga. Although, I won't say my final opinion until the manga has ended, since I can't know how it ends yet.

My personal favourites are Kaoru and Kyouya. I know those two aren't the most usual favourite characters, but I like Kyouya since he is a far better person than he let's people to see, and also he's a good source of humour. Then I like the twins for their carefree attitude and jokes (I loathed the "brotherly love" thing, it was plain fanservice), but I definitely like Kaoru better. Tamaki is quite tiring, actually, and I even think that the Hitachiin brothers and Kyouya look better than he does. I kind of hope Haruhi wouldn't end up with Tamaki in the end, but then again, I'd prefer that kind of ending to an open one.
    I hate it when mangas end in a way that leaves it up to the reader to decide what happened and so on. That's why I liked the ending of Fruits Basket a lot!

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I like Kaoru and Hikaru the best. :3 And for some reason, sad stories involving twins in manga really affect me emotionally. ._.;

But the anime was hilarious. XD I've only watched it subbed though. :3

Back