• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen out of all the pokemon which do you like the best in unova?

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Sep 18, 2022
My favorite Unova Pokemon would have to be Minccino/Scraggy. I can't decide. They are both so adorable. B]

Hawk.

The Hawist
Years
  • Age 29
  • PA
  • Seen May 19, 2016
I would have to say Conkeldurr it hits so hard. I used it alone to take out Iris. All you need is one Bulk Up and it is gg.

SacredMurathJohn

ROM Hacking
Years
Though I don't most of Gen V ones much, there's some POKéMON I do like. Cinccino-Minccino, Emolga and Sigilyph are best ones to me.

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Top 3 Unova Favorites!

At number 3, we got the cute and enjoyable Karrablast! He was recently added after seeing Episode 15 of Season 15 ('Evolution Exchange Excitement') and his adorable voice was made out. So cute and his fierce battle actions were stubby, but cute.

The two-spot goes to... SWADLOON! This adorable creature just look so dissatisfied. Always with a blank, bland expression on it's face. This Pokémon stole my heart in a fan made comic where a tiny Joltik was in the rain and it picked up a small leaf in hopes of saving it from the harsh weather. When the wind takes the leaf from it's tiny little legs the Swadloon, sitting directly next to the Joltik, takes notice. It begrudgingly lifts one of it's leaf-cape arms and covers Joltik from the storm. Truly adorable fan-made creation.

Finally, the number 1 favorite Unova Pokémon! Is Joltik. It's just so adorable. It stole my heart in a very weird way. I have arachnophobia. The sight of spiders can cause me to faint on a bad day. The reason I love Joltik is because, despite being one of my greatest fears. He's so cute, he nullifies his spider attributes and shines in adorrablility (note, children, this word is not a word.). I love mainly because it's ironic love. I fear his species, but I love him to death.

Goldie Foxxx

Knight of Space
Years
Oh boy, that's a tough one. My main obvious two are the Snivy line, because they're so smug and give no heckie about anything that goes on, and Reshiram, because...well, I have no reasons for that one, but it is epic.~ My third favorite is Gothorita. It's moves are strong, and I like its design. ~

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
There are a few I like but the top is definitely Whimsicott! It made my second favourite Pokemon of all time. Its design is just adorbs~

Otherwise, like others, I do love Lilligant but never really used it. Then there is Emolga, Audino, Scraggy (I dunno why, maybe it's the way he pulls his pants up and then they fall down ^_^), Gothorita, Cinccino and Volcarona. <3

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Sep 11, 2013
I guess it's a tie for me between Galvantula and Chandelure. Galvantula is probably one of the best pokemon ive seen in a while and its typing is great, and chandelure is just so badass and gothic looking, and who doesn't love blue fire?

TheKurtzinator

Professional Derp/Trainer
Years
For me, I would say that Zoroark is my favorite because it has a lot of things going for it. It looks cool and its ability makes my friends absolutely furious when they try to battle me. Plus I got it in a trade from some guy in Japan which just adds to the awesomeness.

Alexial

I have a bunch of 5th gen Pokemon that I like, but the ones that really stand out to me are Eelectross, Virizion, Volcarona, and Archeops. :) All of their pre-evolutions are pretty great too.

Moose

Pokemon Master,
Years
I actually really like 5th gen designs as a whole, but my favorite would have to be zoroark. It's design, ability, and stats (Other than defenses) are amazing!

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
I really like Snivy, it doesn't have the best design of them all but for a starter pokemon it's looks way to good. It looks really gorgeous.

It looks like the inside of his skin and those gold patterns on his skin are made of gold.

Xela

Do you believe in yourself?
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 18, 2024
Pretty tough question seeing as I like many of the designs from this generation. But if I had to pick my top three favourites, it'd have to be Whimsicott, Zoroark and Galvantula.

Whimsicott because it looks so adorably fluffy and I just want to hold it and hug it all day long. Zoroark because he looks the coolest out of all the Pokémon, and Galvantula because.. well, it's one of the few bug type Pokémon I really like.

HaiImNate

Ice Cream
Years
  • Seen Jul 27, 2013
Hydreigon, Excadrill, and Jellicent are my favorite three overall in the game and competitively.

Just competitively, Genesect and ferroseed are also two more of my favorite. :)

Back