• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Outrageous pokemon sprites

Status
Not open for further replies.

redsaber5859

Banned
Years
  • You know how the pokemon now follow you right??? Well I've seen great diversity in the sizes of the pokes, for example, regigigas is as tall as a house, while grovyle is short as your legs, what have you seen that isn't, the most normal size??
    Tell me what you think!

KintoAoi

私はキントアム
    Years
  • The Hell?Are you asking people to make sprites that would've been better?That would most likely take some re-sizing,not to hard to complete o.o

Years
  • Yeah I agree, some of the sprites do look pretty weird when they follow you around. Feraligatr looks weird when you're walking down, it's like you dont even see its face! And Raichu is a BIT chubby :P And Typlosion is pretty short looking to me.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    i tihnk this is pointless, they did the best they could without takin up the entire screen,and makin you have less game play, so stop pissin&moanin.

you should look at the in battle sprites have you seen jolteon? WTF is that, looks like the damn thing got ran over my a truck, then crushed by a mini van.

redsaber5859

Banned
    Years
  • i tihnk this is pointless, they did the best they could without takin up the entire screen,and makin you have less game play, so stop pissin&moanin.

you should look at the in battle sprites have you seen jolteon? WTF is that, looks like the damn thing got ran over my a truck, then crushed by a mini van.

lol, this aint a complaint thread its to discuss the sprites if u think theyre a lil funny

Raith1090

Advanced Trainer
    Years
  • lmfao i think some of these are hilarious but i still no how hard it is to make NPC sized pokemon when ruby and sapphire came out on the paint program and **** was it hard lmao but keep going i think that Nidoking is a Midget breed its arms are retarded ahah

c3rad

Grass-Type user
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    When I finally got my feraligatr I have to say, I was kinda disappointed, it looked kinda ugly.

And Chikorita just looks strange. I think it's leaf is too small or something.

As far as in-battle sprites go, Machoke just looks awful. I mean I've never seen anything so...so...ugly....

Luckily it evolves into one of my favorite pokemon, otherwise I wouldn't use it.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It would be cool f the Pokemon were actually the height they should be, but then again, they wouldn't be able to get into small spaces.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Lugia and Ho-Oh are huge. It's kind of funny how big they are compared to the character and some of the buildings.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • Three words
    WALK WITH REGIGIGAS
    He's as tall as, god I dunno
    I have, same with Groudon.

I remember being stoked on evolving my Pikachu that knew Surf. And when I finally evolved it into a Raichu, I was pretty disappointed, the little dude looks like it needs to loose some pounds. He looks overweight.

Years
  • some of the pokemon acctually look on point like scyzor is a littel short but looks really good... and Volroc you are %100 right about jolteon i was so disappointed when i saw it i pretty much cried haha

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back