• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Ouvern's Intermission~

Ouvern

Ouvern Da Extremist
    Years
    Hello PokeCommunity,

Ouvern is the name and i have arrived. Im 14 years old and a great Pokemon fan. I also like some anime shows you know. Some people know me here as Lavasoul, Glumite, Glaze Ranister and such. Okay so, I love football, i'm from a football varsity athlete and team captain of my school team. I love doing arts. Alot of people say i'm nice. And i'm a well good spriter experience based. I love playing Pokemon games. I'm a good competitive battler in Diamond/Pearl/Platinum. I love hanging out with friends. And, as you know me a nice person, you might get shocked in the next sentence. I get in trouble lots of time in school, i'm very noisy in class and am funny. Great. Well, you can add me in my MSN, [email protected] If you wanna know more about me. Well, i'll say goodbye for now. Its good i found this place. ='D
    Ton Rubinho, or known as Ouvern.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
    Welcome to PokeCommunity, Ouvern. Read the rules and happy posting. You're lucky you found this place. Wait, I thought I was just the one who's noisy and annoying in my class? xD

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    Hey Welcome to PC!
    You seem like a pretty down-to-earth guy,
    so drop round if you wanna have a chat sometime eh?

Sounds

Attrapez les tous!
    Years
    Hey dude,that avatar...
    I know where u got it,u stole it from another forum
    thats not cool... jk
    welcome to PC dude

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC, Ouvern!

I football player I see. I was always in the marching band. I did colorguard XD I still do it really :x But it's good to see a fellow fan of the sport here.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and I have msn also if you ever want to chat!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Ouvern!

That's quite the list of interests you have there! I'm sure you'll fit in great here at The PokeCommunity, mostly because we have so much stuff to do here! Hopefully you'll be able to stick around o we can get to know you a bit ;D

I played football for a year (I wasn't very good =X)...But I was the captain of my high school hockey team =PP...And I am also into competitive battling a great deal. Perhaps I'll see you around the Wifi Battle Stadium for a quick match! XD

I hope to see you around, Ouvern. Have fun!

GKS

Retired Hacker
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2013
    Pretty cool introduction. Welcome to the community.

Ouvern

Ouvern Da Extremist
    Years
    Thanks for the welcomes people!
    @Slin: From the Philippines
    @.Oblivion: Uhh, i got it from a TCG..
    @Unforgettable: Yeah football!
    @Aurafire: Looks like i have a new rival here, eh.. : D
    @G.K.S: Thanks, i'm just used to it.

I hope i can make lots of friends here!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Varsity football captain? :x That's quite an accomplishment for such a young person. Bravo.

Welcome to PC. :D It's always good to get some more spriters, that poor section was dead last time I checked. ;;

If you need someone to talk to or just have a question or two, feel free to PM me or VM me. :3 I'm always willing to help!

Years
    A spriter, hm? Isn't it fun? :) I should try spriting again sometime. It was one of my favorite things to do when I first was on the 'net. Mainly because I could make the trainer sprites look like my characters. Wish I was better at doing scratch sprites, though.

Welcome to PC. :D I hope you have a great time here! But you should. ;D Read the rules or I'll cry. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    HAI TON! Imma glad you joined PC. Its better than dox. XD. Have a great time, matey.

maxx unlimited

THIS IS SPAR-I mean, HOENN!!!
    Years
    Holy crap, your description sounds just like me...O_O
    Gets in trouble, likes art, likes pokemon, people think their nice, likes a sport(mine's tennis)
    ....Except I'm a 14 year old girl...
    But, yeah, welcome!

Back