• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

OverTHEworld Overworld Rewuest Shop....

How Are My Overworlds?????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    ShineyKabutops said:
    can i have one of the guy in my avatar?

you mean the one you stole off autumn of sppf, someones already made the overworld of that on ttb

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    pikafirefight said:
    you mean the one you stole off autumn of sppf, someones already made the overworld of that on ttb
    ...another fricken theif?

anyways MT she already recoloured beco's sprites as tracy so use those :P

Years
  • vaati said:
    ...another fricken theif?

anyways MT she already recoloured beco's sprites as tracy so use those :P
    Actually the so called Harry Potter sprite that Beco supposedly 'made' was just a cheap recolor of my Silver/Kamon sprite.

TheOnly said:
    69400pf.png
    STOP RECOLORING MY SPRITES CLAIMING YOU MADE THEM.

Your overworld sprites are just cheap recolors of my work,
    both of which can be found on my site

First there's Wally
    AoGO-Wally.png

Second there's my own character Chris (originally used as the hero for my game Rising Sun and later put up for use as he was replaced by another character)
    AoGO-Chris.png

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    the only it's a bloody darn shame you havent been banned yet, you steal, flame and spam, then you have the nerve to right in your sig, "we need better mods"...you should be thanking them for not banning your n00by butt

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
  • so much spam.....i didnt even use those i used my Harry freakin potter sprites again....Beco made them for me....god dangint......i already made Tracy and the other i will try if i dont get another thread SPAMMED UP...

I didnt freakin steal your dang sprite...i used Becos....

EDIT:

Vaati please leave my thread and you too Avatar...Im trying to be as nice AS possible....

Years
  • TheOnly said:
    so much spam.....i didnt even use those i used my Harry freakin potter sprites again....Beco made them for me....god dangint......i already made Tracy and the other i will try if i dont get another thread SPAMMED UP...

I didnt freakin steal your dang sprite...i used Becos....
    Oh and might I inquire where you got Beco's sprites from? I'd really like to know.

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
  • Beco is either on this site or Serebii.......hold on....

-link edited out-

That is Beco, the creator of my HP sprites....please dont blame me because i used my Lemur Dolous sprite for the blonde dude, and for the Avatar dude i used Young Dumbledore.....sorry for the inconvience....i knew that some how you little "mods" would coem and attack me...

EDIT:
    Finished!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
  • Requests will be done today....

Guess what? Someone here (not Avatar or Vaati) bad repped me.....hmmmmmm....nice.
    Even though me and Avatar have an agreement. They post theif if they would of read further down u would see that a. it is was becos sprite. b. your an idiot. So there RANDOM bad repper.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 1, 2024
    hey i only care about thiefs if they blatantly say they stole it right in your face
    eg.
    proof4ou.png

shineykabutops is a thief, if he wasnt why would he say that, btw sorry for the spam TO

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    TheOnly said:
    Requests will be done today....

Guess what? Someone here (not Avatar or Vaati) bad repped me.....hmmmmmm....nice.
    Even though me and Avatar have an agreement. They post theif if they would of read further down u would see that a. it is was becos sprite. b. your an idiot. So there RANDOM bad repper.
    you werent the only one, but that statement about "B: you're an idiot" is a lil OTT, no offence but you have a repputation for been a sprite thief so people expect the worst

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
  • I have been gone some....

Sorry everything will be done no later than friday...

adamski.....actually.....i think i made that for him in a request over pm.....on a rpg site. If you did make it...im confused but no argument....

the mudkip girl one no not that i cant i WONT do it...i need proof it will be used...

EDIT 1:

Adamski please use it give credit to me and pokesho.com, and Avatar..

TheOnly

The Random Repper....
    Years
  • Request Are closed due to a MAJOR oproblem.. Fro medical Reason every request will be put off until Doctor release.

Adamski....shut up.

EDIT:

I will not do the ones in your avatar unless they will be used...

The Wes has been done i will post it and the metagross has been done i will post it.

As for everyone else doctor says 15 minutes is all i can spend on computer. I have 5 left.

EDIT 2:

The Request Waiting List In Order:
    Sunflorazumarril 10%
    Gardevoir~ 5%
    KougaWolf 40 % and 3%

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back