• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Scripting Question] Overworld Event Encounters in Safari?

Days
    • Seen Apr 22, 2024
    I'm trying to add overworld encounter pokemon in the safari zone. So far I have basically copied the Deoxys event from the base essentials and manipulated it to work with the Pokemon that I want.
    The issue I have is that in the safari zone, the overworld encounters still show up like a normal wild encounter (player still sends out pokemon and have access to bag). Is there a way to make these event encounters count in the safari rules?

Years
  • Take a look at how safari encounters are performed.
    Typically wild battles will, at some point, call a
    Ruby:
    WildBattle.Start
    You can trace how a safari encounter works and see if they call something else such as
    Ruby:
    SafariBattle.Start #An example, name probably not correct
    For example.
    Then edit your event or script to use this new start call.
    I'm not able to give you the exact answer as I'm away but hopefully that's put you on the right path!

Back