• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Owww

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
  • I think this is the first time I've actually been checked out of school for being sick since I've been in high school. Seriously. I'm in paaaain. So I thought I'd inform y'all.

Also, for anyone that doesn't know and I think you should because I'm weird like that, Sydian (the mod, not the me) is Shivi...or Ian...or whatever you wanna call him. We all know I'm PC's official Sydian. ;; But yeah, we worked out that little kink last night. JUST SO YOU KNOW. But I guess I don't mind having a mini-me...even though he's probably taller than me. -pets Ian- But yes. Those that know me know I've been Sydian since 2008. PokeCosmo, anyone? |D Haha...but yeah. Syd and Ian worked out the problem and now we're chemically bonded. Or something. I'm on meds, excuse me.

I like my profile pic. It's cute. I think it's Ryan...ooops.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • We also make the perfect shipping pair too, they should know that. XD

Syd x Ian.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I think Klippy would be mad if we paired though. xD

IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR CHILD RYAN.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • @ Syd, yeeeah lets not go there. XD

Ryan, you know you can't slip your way through this one.

Back