• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pøp! SEXYGO mαniαc☆

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    Not feeling the new batch much at all to be honest.

guyguyguyguyguy.png
    charizardflying.png
    gagaglitter2.png
    All look low quality. Those first two was obviously the stocks fault, but the gaga one looks like the contrast/brightness went way too high and it resulted in sort of low quality/pixelly look.

floofagain2.png
    This image I don't think works very well as an icon, maybe it just needs the colours to pop more, but it just feels a bit boring...

togekiss2.png
    Easily the best in the batch in my eyes. Colours are great and if I had to change one thing, it would be placement/size of the stock. It just feels lop sided.

But yeah, it seems your colours have taken a fall in this batch, they don't really pop and none of them (besides Togekiss) looks like anything has really been done to truly enhance the original stock. I don't mean to sound blunt and rude and stuff, but I really just feel like your past sets worked as icons a lot better!

Keep it up though, you will bounce back easily!

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    That's what I get for not touching Gimp in a few weeks I guess. :x Yeah, Gaga one came out way too bright. Probably shouldn't have bothered with that stock, cause it was already a little awkward iirc.

There was some red in the Drifloon icon actually, but when I was cropping it, the red didn't really make it in there. Red wouldn't be enough, but it was in the main picture. And Togekiss is happy you said that. :) The plushie pictures are all my actual plushies and such, lol.

Lillipup batch it my favorite actually, and the monkeys, I admit, I did rather lazily. But thanks for the feedback. :)

Who changed the thread title? XD -hunts down Gavin-

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    My turn!

Puppies
    These are nice in terms of positioning, so props to you for that, but one thing that bothers me the most about these is that the colours look too bold, like they're really strong. Mostly for the blues in the background though. I'd recommend playing with the saturation a bit more and maybe lowering the strength of those blues, and maybe even the lillipup's colours so then it wouldn't be so strong.

Tales of the abyss
    Eh, not much I can say about this. It's nice, but seems like the stock isn't the best of quality. I'm loving the colours and stuff though, so you win for that section. :D

RAWR FLAMETHROWER!
    Again, bad quality image, but I think it actually works for the icon, and looks stylish and stuff. :D You could probably bring out the colour in Charizards wings though a bit more, and make that area brighter, which would make it a lot better.

Monkeys
    Just a personal thing of mine, but I've never been a fan of icons that are in a group and come from the same stock. That's just me though. :| Colours are really nice, although I'd try brightening the colour just a tad for the grey background, which would help bring out those monkeys.

Togekiss
    Probably my favourite of the bunch. It works really well, position wise, and still keeps that natural colour of the photograph you've taken. Maybe the whites of the Togekiss could be a little brighter though, but that's just my opinion.

I'll rate your other works later, mmkay? :3

Back