• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pac Sun vs Hot Topic~

Hot Topic Or Pac Sun?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Hot friggin' Topic! Pac Sun sucks... a real battle would be like... quiksilver vs hot topic, or hollister vs Abercrombie and Fitch xD i prefer AE and Hot Topic over all of them.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    That's why it's a poll, bubbleicious, we're allowed to say who we approve or don't approve of =p

I'm definitely going to have to go with Hot Topic. Pac Sun is nothing more than another one of those awful prep stores like American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hollister, A&F, etc. that give you dirty looks when you go in if you aren't a size -3, and they can almost smell if you're not rich...they're nothing more than stores that boost popular kids' egos by letting them buy trendy, expensive clothing. I'm proud to say that I don't own any clothing from any of those stores...besides, none of it would probably fit me any way. I don't really ever feel the need to run out and buy yet another polo shirt or one of those shirts that have advertisements on the back that are nothing more than poorly-disguised innuendos.

The people who work at Hot Topic may scare me to no end and the music may grate on my nerves so much at times that I have to leave and come back later, but at least they have clothing that represents me, which is pretty much all that matters. I don't shop in their goth departments or any of the seedier quarters of their store, but I can find something every once and a while that absolutely amazes me...they are a bit expensive but I've never bought more than one shirt every month or two from there. Just enough to make me still feel individual...

Sawyer

���
    Years
    the people there scare the **** out of me... i buy some band tees from Hot Topic, nothing else tho... occasionally a wristband, eh... i buy most of my clothes from Urban Outfitters... and you're right, they can tell if you can afford their clothes. you walk on in, someone welcomes you if you look rich, ignores you if you're not. i hate it when people try to talk to me... >_>

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Dude...Hot Topic is the best store ever!!! I went for the first time last night and I swear they are the only store left that has good taste XD

Years
    Hot Topic, because I like their shirts. They make me smile =)
    I couldn't fit in anything in Pac Sun anyway... I'm too small v_v;;;;;;

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    Hot Topic is an amazing store, but some of the things can get kind of expensive, at least where I live. I've never been to a Pac-Sun store before, so I have no comment until I locate one and visit it.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Chairman Kaga said:
    That's why it's a poll, bubbleicious, we're allowed to say who we approve or don't approve of =p

I'm definitely going to have to go with Hot Topic. Pac Sun is nothing more than another one of those awful prep stores like American Eagle, Aeropostale, Hollister, A&F, etc. that give you dirty looks when you go in if you aren't a size -3, and they can almost smell if you're not rich...they're nothing more than stores that boost popular kids' egos by letting them buy trendy, expensive clothing. I'm proud to say that I don't own any clothing from any of those stores...besides, none of it would probably fit me any way. I don't really ever feel the need to run out and buy yet another polo shirt or one of those shirts that have advertisements on the back that are nothing more than poorly-disguised innuendos.

The people who work at Hot Topic may scare me to no end and the music may grate on my nerves so much at times that I have to leave and come back later, but at least they have clothing that represents me, which is pretty much all that matters. I don't shop in their goth departments or any of the seedier quarters of their store, but I can find something every once and a while that absolutely amazes me...they are a bit expensive but I've never bought more than one shirt every month or two from there. Just enough to make me still feel individual...

^ CK pretty much said it. I'd also have to say hot topic. I've only been there once or twice and I don't buy any of their really "gothic" looking stuff, but I like it a hell of a lot better than anything I've seen at PacSun or any of those other "prep" stores. I think I've been in PacSun and maybe Hollister once, but didn't buy anything. I've never even been in an A&F, AE, or Aeropostale store. Meh. Yeah, HT for me.

Last edited:

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
    Is Hot Topic that Goth clothing store if so their clothes are so gross why black it is just annoying now 32ND STREET GEAR is the best place to get clothes: PHAT FARM, ECKO, SOUTH POLE, AND OTHER GOOD CLOTHES

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    HOT TOPIC! ^o^ It so pwns Pac Sun it's not funny~
    It's got the funniest and has FMA! ^___^ I got a pink (yes they sell pink >>) FMA shirt from there. So compfy <3 Lots more random crap in there....just love it <3

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
    I'd have to say Hot Topic. It's not the best but I get stuff from there, like my skirts, boots and I even got a beautiful Victorian dress, not to mention some jewelry.

But I have to say it is nowhere near as good as Underground (that's an online goth store)

Lucid

Ima say Pac Sun, I like they're stuff more, and Hot Topic workers scare me... XD

Sawyer

���
    Years
    Pac Sun was a skater store... it's a prep store now, like almost everything else.

Back