• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    He didn't. ^_^;; Someone posted between those posts but deleted their post after JK replied... therefore making it look like he posted twice in a row. =x

Cherrim

Years
    Try what...? o_O Posting and deleting your post after someone's replied? That's mean. xD;;

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    JKaizer said:
    Maybe we should get someone to start a new thread and keep the list in the first post.
    I think that would be a good idea. We could start the thread and list over so that the people that don't come here anymore won't be on the list.

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe to restart this thread every couple of months. That way the current pairs know to reinstate themselves whereas it cleans out the pairs who don't... exist on PC anymore. o_O

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Lightning said:
    Yeah, that's actually a pretty good idea. Maybe to restart this thread every couple of months. That way the current pairs know to reinstate themselves whereas it cleans out the pairs who don't... exist on PC anymore. o_O
    So do you want to make it or should I or should someone else?

Taki

PC's official CrAzY cAt!!
    Years
    *Falls on the ground exausted*
    I had to read from page 175 to this page!! XD
    I always have to do that 'cos I dun want to bother people with asking 'Whathapened guys?' with a little girly voice :paranoid:
    Aww, why do people have to post so much during the night?? In the morning I have to read EVERYTHING!

Purin

Crazy about Pink Hairdos
    Years
    Castrainer said:
    No, its the Nintendo System of 2000-X (Megaman EXE is a dumb Anime XD)

So Aunt Purin's New Secret Lamp of Doom can go to the future? w00t! XD
    Really? O_O;;
    That's cool
    *Rubs lamp and wishes for a real Jigglypuff*

Anyway, back on topic. Shall we clear up the list soon? *gets ready a few mops and buckets*

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Congrats to Kenshin and eli on getting engaged! *huggles you*
    And congrats to jeremy and gardy (so jeremy, are you a guy at the moment?)
    With Kelsey and Matt..i have a feeling you guys care a lot about eachother..may be going through a rough patch, but im sure you two will be back together soon enough ;)

seraphim

Seraphim
    Years
    Taki said:
    *Falls on the ground exausted*
    I had to read from page 175 to this page!! XD
    I always have to do that 'cos I dun want to bother people with asking 'Whathapened guys?' with a little girly voice :paranoid:
    Aww, why do people have to post so much during the night?? In the morning I have to read EVERYTHING!
    yeah i know! i'm so confused... and too lazy to bother reading all that...and i still don't know if anyone would pair up with me...and stuff

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Congrats Jeremy! I hope this one last longers lol :D
    Congrats to anyone else who has gotten paired up as well.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    This is just for fun I think? :D If you don't want to be married, you do not have to. Thats my opinion to all this. btw, I'm still looking for a pair... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back