• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
Years
  • Should I just divorce Cosmo and ask another person to pair up v_v. I still love Cosmo even if she left, what should I do?

aaaaaa

If what you have is love, you wouldn't have even considered re-pairing.

aaaaaa

It's a shot from a shoujo-ai game, actually.
    The girl with the white hair confesses her love for the redhead girl with a rather suprising kiss. Hence the shocked expression, and the title (Carpe Diem == 'Seize the Day', and nothing says 'Seize the Day' like suprise kisses :D)

Last edited:

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Sounds like one of the PC staff`s relationship..XD Of Course I donot think she is taking herself as being a teenage lesbian to far.

aaaaaa

Man, the fun I had as a teenager. I think from 14 to 18 is about the most fun time to be gay. You can do anything you darn well please, and there's very little consequence.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • a1337a:
    Erm... Lets stop this discussion..XD

Junichi:
    You can pair with someone but your love for Cassie may never leave your heart.Do what you think is best for you.

aaaaaa

Like I said, Junichi.
    If you honestly beleive you love this girl, then you shouldn't even be considering re-pairing.
    Get on the phone, write her a letter, or talk on some form of IM.
    Dont just let her go.

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • a1337a said:
    Okay ^_^

Like I said, Junichi.
    If you honestly beleive you love this girl, then you shouldn't even be considering re-pairing.
    Get on the phone, write her a letter, or talk on some form of IM.
    Dont just let her go.
    I had a pair for a long time.Best **** couple on PC for 2002-2003.Sadly we got in a fight after 6 months of being paired.

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Was it Trinity aka Gymleaderclair aka Leader Jasmine aka Diana aka Haruka aka Arwen aka Sakura and Espeon?

And I dont have any kind of IM.

aaaaaa

I don't subscribe to this whole paring-up-online thing for any purposes more than to show that you're good friends.
    I guess there are certain aspects of having a girlfriend in reallife that I'd miss if I just had one online XD

Jess

Banned
    Years
  • Junichi said:
    Was it Trinity aka Gymleaderclair aka Leader Jasmine aka Diana aka Haruka aka Arwen aka Sakura and Espeon?

And I dont have any kind of IM.
    Erm Yes. But we like to make people think that She was not Trinity. :P

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
  • Ah yes that was definatly a mistake. Cas was a horrible mod. She wouldnt do my art request. She was always a mean brat to me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back