• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pairup and Romance Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    I really want to pair up with Lightning. She is so cool. Click where it say "Click Here Lightning", if you don't belive me.
    Ooo? Erica's told me about you. Ah, but the question is does she want to pair up with you? You've only been here 16 days, what has she done that's made you so obsessive?

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Yeah same here >_< I will most likely always be on a list like that, although lol 4 guys like me o_0 i also hate dating but what the heck put me up

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    I'm a member of the Lightning fan club>>> not really, but I will make one.

TRIFORCE89 said:
    Ooo? Erica's told me about you. Ah, but the question is does she want to pair up with you? You've only been here 16 days, what has she done that's made you so obsessive?
    First of all, who is Erica, and how does she know about me? Secound of all, she might want to pair up with me, why wouldn't she? Also, you want to know why I'm obsessed? How can you not know? What she's intrested in, she's nice, she is extremly cool, and she is very helpful. Just look at my sig., who do you think help me make half the stuff in there?

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    First of all, who is Erica, and how does she know about me? Secound of all, she might want to pair up with me, why wouldn't she? Also, you want to know why I'm obsessed? How can you not know? What she's intrested in, she's nice, she is extremly cool, and she is very helpful. Just look at my sig., who do you think help me make half the stuff in there?
    Erica is Lightning's real name. I know what she's interested in, I know that she's nice, extremely cool and very helpful. She's my friend in real life. She helped you make half the stuff at the "Lightning Fan Club" site?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Erica is Lightning's real name.
    I should've know that.
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    I know what she's interested in, I know that she's nice, extremely cool and very helpful.
    You know the right stuff. How do I get her intrested in me?
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    She's my friend in real life.
    She's your friend in real life? You are so lucky. :cool:
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    She helped you make half the stuff at the "Lightning Fan Club" site?
    No, just in the sig. She taught me how to center the sentences, and how to get the link and the picture of the "Coca-Cola Fan Club".
    P.S.
    I like Zelda too. :)

JoWood

貴族のキケロ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 27, 2012
    Ahem! *coughs*

New Couple.

JoWood & Seto_Girl

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    Oh, fresh meat. One question, does she know you're a couple? LMAO. Hm, I need no partner here, you are all like family.

*dozes*

Years
    @_@ im aware XD
    ^_____^ Ive relised how sad it is to o_o heh heh eh
    Errrrrmnnn, lets see here
    o.O my sig does say it in it now ^__^;;
    mega-cutness ^____^ * goes red *

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    skds1433 said:
    I should've know that.
    Yep, since you say your obsessed.

skds1433 said:
    You know the right stuff. How do I get her intrested in me?
    Woah! Anyway, I answered this in a PM to you. And I know the right stuff for what exactly? I know what I know because we're friends.

skds1433 said:
    She's your friend in real life? You are so lucky. :cool:
    Yes. And I know I'm lucky. She's the greatest friend I've ever had.

skds1433 said:
    No, just in the sig. She taught me how to center the sentences, and how to get the link and the picture of the "Coca-Cola Fan Club".
    P.S.
    I like Zelda too. :)
    I see.
    To what extent do you like Zelda?

skds1433

Mihopa Adm!n/Designer
    Years
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Yep, since you say your obsessed.
    I just never asked.

Woah! Anyway, I answered this in a PM to you. And I know the right stuff for what exactly? I know what I know because we're friends.[/qoute]
    You should get with her IRL.

Yes. And I know I'm lucky. She's the greatest friend I've ever had.
    You deserve her, more than me.

I see.
    To what extent do you like Zelda?
    considering zelda is my favorite game in the whole world, since I was 5 years old.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    wow...an old fashion fight over the girl huh? Havent seen one of thoese in a while but the zelda boy's should allways win.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back