• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paivää

Years
  • Hello, I'm Sammy. I've been a Pokemon freak since the tender age of Seven (I'm sixteen now), and have a good number of the games. But, I suck because I don't want to buy a DS just for Diamond and Pearl, especially since they're so expensive and the hinges break so easily.

Soo... yeah. Hi.

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Hey welcome to PC Orestes!
    Hmm....D/P is really fun so you should definitely buy it no matter the cost XD!
    Anyways I hope you have lots of fun and also read the rules.

You can also read the FAQ if your stuck with anything.
    Try to post alot and try to stay very active! If you want to be friends or need anyhelp pm me!

~C3LEBI

Years
  • Hi and welcome here!
    Well, there are also some other cool games for the DS so you wouldn't have to buy it for D/P. And you think DSes break easily? I've had mine for a while and it's still okay^^
    But I get what you mean, that's why I didn't get myself a Wii and PBR.

Anyway, I hope you'll have fun here!
    btw: The thread title is Finnish, isn't it?

Years
  • Yep, it's Finnish. Good eye!

I'm seriously thinking about getting a DS and D/P. I probably will, when I get the cash, lol.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Burgers Rule

Garchomp want PIE NOW!
    Years
  • So true. You should buy one, but I had one, and one of the hinges broke. It still workes though...

Anyway, enjoy the site!

Back