• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pal Park Problem DSi GBA incompatibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strdstwanderer

We'll get to that tomorrow
    Years
    please move this if i'm in the wrong thread or just close it

My DS is a Nintendo DSi which has no GBA Slot So I can't migrate my pokemon to the pal park so I just want to ask if there is a part of the game like in the past generations where you can catch pokemon after obtaining the NDex like the Sevii islands in LG/FR and the Safari ZOne in Emerald so is there such location? or Is their even such event? Please comment about this.

Pyrax

Midnight Guest
    Years
    • he/him
    • UK
    • Seen yesterday
    Wouldn't you have migrated all the pokémon you need by now?
    Nope, just Sinnoh and the Battle Zone.

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
    There are a few spots after beating the Elite Four and/or Obtaining the National Pokedex where you will be able to catch a few non-Sinnoh Pokemon. The Safari Zone in Pastoria is one such place, I believe. But without the GBA slot, certain pokemon won't appear in the wild.

And such is the reason why the DSi is the bane of all pokemon trainers, breeders, & coordinators everywhere. Unless you have both types of DS's, or something.

Nintendo may make up for this with their announcement this Sunday, hopefully...

Years
    You can still obtain most of them from the Trophy garden, Pokeradar, daily swarms, Great Marsh, and breeding some of them to get baby forms/base forms. You can't get the GBA insertion pokemon though, since that requires the slot, however, only a small selection is available through the slot.

In fact, in both D/P and Platinum, there's only a handful of pokemon that aren't obtainable (actually, it's about 48 or so, mainly the starters and few legendaries from the previous generations).

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Just borrow a regular DS or DS Lite from someone and migrate your Pokemon, then put it back in your DSi.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back