• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Questions] Paldea Evolved

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
Years
  • Hi all.
    I haven't collected cards since the 90s, in fact a few years back I sold my collection for a decent sum but I am looking at getting back into it but with the newer generation cards.

I just picked this up for £6, my question is, can this pack contain anything decent or is a standard booster pack with predetermined cards and I may as well keep it sealed?

Also what are the best packs to buy these days?

Thank you

Attachments

• Paldea Evolved
      IMG_4937.jpeg
      1.3 MB · Views: 4

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • "Includes 1 Pokémon TCG: Scarlet & Violet—Paldea Evolved BOOSTER PACK" indicates that it's a standard Paldea Evolved pack, with random cards as usual.

The Best there was

Training To Be The Best
    Years
  • Thanks, sorry for the newbie question.

I also have these rocking about, are they worth much? I can see some on eBay anywhere from £120 - £500 so not sure what is realistic.

Attachments

• Paldea Evolved
      IMG_4943.png
      341 KB · Views: 4
    • Paldea Evolved
      IMG_4942.png
      399.5 KB · Views: 4

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Did you check "Sold Items" or just active listings? Items can be listed for anything, but it's how much they actually go for that matters. Checking recently sold items and averaging out what they've gone for over the past year is the best way to get an approximate value on most items. Condition matters too, so ignore anything that's not in similar shape to yours.

Back