• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Palutena's Trade Palace

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
Years
  • MattJs shiny flawless jolly flygon for shiny bashful mew?

Oh yes, absolutely! when can we trade?

CMT for this:
    FLAWLESS ZANGOOSE- (EV-Trained)
    Ability: Immunity
    Nature: Jolly
    EV's - | Atk: 252 | Spe: 252 | Def: 4 |
    IV's - | HP: 31 | Atk: 31 | Def: 31 | Sp.Atk: 31 | Sp.Def 31 | Spe: 31 |]

Also, don't forget to clone my groudon and give it back!!! We can trade later today, I hafta go to school now...

If you can get me TascheMonster's
    Shiny Tyranitar-adamant
    IV:31/31/31/31/31/31/31
    States:352/399/256/203/236/160

Also i'd like to know a little more about your shinys. Nature, IVs, UT or not?

Last edited:

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
  • dpmfsa208.png

CMT?

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • I'll trade you a shiny Charizard/Lucario/Salamence/Floatzel/Gengar/Metagross/Kingler/Lopunny (they all have either adamant or modest nature) for your flawless flygon and your flawless bronzong.

I also have a shiny Latias/Darkrai/Arceus for legenaries.

Last edited:

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • I'll trade you a shiny Charizard/Lucario/Salamence/Floatzel/Gengar/Metagross/Kingler/Lopunny (they all have either adamant or modest nature) for your flawless flygon and your flawless bronzong.

I also have a shiny Latios/Latias/Darkrai/Arceus for legenaries.

do you know the iv's of the gengar?

k-van

Ruler of K-vanian Empire
    Years
  • Unfortunately I don't. I haven't figured out how to calculate IVs and EVs yet. But if you want, I can trade it to you for you to look at.

I also have TRU Shaymin/Regigigas. I would be willing to give them away if need be.

Last edited:

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • Unfortunately I don't. I haven't figured out how to calculate IVs and EVs yet. But if you want, I can trade it to you for you to look at.

I also have TRU Shaymin/Regigigas. I would be willing to give them away if need be.

Sorry, I'd like to know at least The EV's before i trade... could you ask the one you got the gengar from?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    What would you like for Shiny EV'd Crown Entei or Shiny UT Groudon?

Hooh

Only if for a night.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    @Kid Icarus I have NO idea what flawless means, but I have Level 100 shiny Mightyena (only for 4 shinies, he was my first and EV trained) And Shiny Japanese Floatzal, level 32. (Floatzal is for one shiny) Stupid me can't seem to get ANY Shinies of the Pokerader, REALLY, I SUCK AT IT. *Is sad because she had a chain of 20 Swellow, but then broke it*

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • @Kid Icarus I have NO idea what flawless means, but I have Level 100 shiny Mightyena (only for 4 shinies, he was my first and EV trained) And Shiny Japanese Floatzal, level 32. (Floatzal is for one shiny) Stupid me can't seem to get ANY Shinies of the Pokerader, REALLY, I SUCK AT IT. *Is sad because she had a chain of 20 Swellow, but then broke it*

Flawless is when the pokemon's IVs are max (31 in all stats, or at least all stats it is going to need).
    Sorry, not really intrested in any of those :(

Years
  • Hi what would you want for this:
    ♂ FLAWLESS ZANGOOSE- (EV-Trained)

OT: blaQk

IV's - | HP: 31 | Atk: 31 | Def: 31 | Sp.Atk: 31 | Sp.Def 31 | Spe: 31 |

Kid Icarus

Winged Trainer
    Years
  • Hi what would you want for this:
    ♂ FLAWLESS ZANGOOSE- (EV-Trained)

OT: blaQk

IV's - | HP: 31 | Atk: 31 | Def: 31 | Sp.Atk: 31 | Sp.Def 31 | Spe: 31 |

For the Zangoose, i don't know really. What can you offer for it? do you have any new shinys or flawless?

What is the Swamperts moveset?

Moves: earthquake, waterfall, rock slide, hammer arm. and it's level 91

Last edited:
    Back