• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Panda?

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2013
    Hey EveryOne ..
    I am New Here Name _Panda_xo..

I am From Newzealand..
    Well I am Looking for a Good Desgining team As i am planning to Start a new Pokemon Rpg Website..
    Anyone like to help me get a kick start? Please do message me :D

Any Help Will Be apreciated

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
    Years
    Welcome to PC panda.

Sorry but I have never been able to learn about how to make things like that. However there are tons of members who would like to help you. If you'd like I could work as a story liner in the RPG.

Tell us more about yourself. There are tons of interesting things in PC. If you have any doubt about PC then you can ask some moderators who'd love to help you.

Heya Panda, welcome to PC! Pretty cool that you're an NZer~

You're free to advertise your need for a designer through your signature, but outside that we really don't have a place for requests like those, honestly. :( I'm sure including it in your signature will be the best way to advertise anyway! We do have a great thread in our Technology & Internet board called Webmasters Discussion so you're free to use that thread if you'd like to talk about running a website and help others out. While you're there, you can also look around the other T&I boards to see if anything would strike your fancy - there's a whole lot to do and discuss there, ranging from operating system chatter to discussing your favorite websites in general. It's a great board!

Anyways, why not tell us a bit about yourself? Right now it's mostly just you asking for website help so we'd certainly love to know more. When you got into Pokemon, why you joined PC, and any other interests you might have. There are a lot of boards here to dive into but of course we can't suggest any if we don't know much about you, right? If you're into Pokemon then we of course have a whole slew of discussion forums for the series, be it the games or anime, so you're going to love that aspect of PC! Maybe you'd be interested in trying out our Pokemon Trivia board sometime if you're lookin' for a place to kick back and relax; I'd definitely suggest that. n~n; But be sure to look around the entire index since there is a whole lot to discuss and you'd be missing out if you kept to a single board or two! Hope you find many special places here and end up being active, yes? :)

If you have forum-related questions, do contact a moderator or ask in the Questions & Feedback board. We have some amazing people here who do their best to ensure new members settle in well so if there's ever anything you're confused about, just let us know. Be sure to contribute to the forum - you're pretty much required to now that you've joined, hehe.

Again, welcome and see you around, Panda!

Back