• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranoia/Personality Disorder Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
Years
  • Test 1:
    SCORE = 30
    Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

Test 2:
    Paranoid: Moderate
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Low
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: Moderate
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

And the sad thing is, I agree with Test 2's results, lol. ^_^;;;

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • You are 25% paranoid.

Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

Well, I guess that's pretty good then! XD

~Kelsey

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Test Tahi (One):
    Your score = 35
    What does your score mean?

Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

Test Rua (Two):
    Paranoid: Moderate
    Schizoid: High
    Antisocial: High
    Borderline: Moderate
    Narcissistic: High
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Paranoia: 35 %

Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: High
    Schizotypal: High
    Antisocial: Moderate
    Histrionic: Low
    Narcissistic: Low
    Dependent: Low

Hm . . . it seems I have improved . . . I once had five "High"s . . .

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Congrats, this is the poll of the week! xD

*STICKIES*

Crimson King

Liberate
    Years
  • Test One:
    i got 10 =]

Test Two:
    Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Avoidant: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

im pretty happy with my results :D

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
  • I'm not paranoid, so I'm not going to bother taking the first test

but I took the second one a while back and got Low on everything except Avoidant and Obsessive-Compulsive, for which I got Very High and High, respectively. >_>;

coachwhipneoship

squeezer of lemons
    Years
  • Disorder | Rating
    Paranoid: Very High
    Schizotypal: Very High
    Antisocial: High
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: Very High

URL of the test: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv
    URL for more info: http://www.4degreez.com/misc/disorder_information2.html
    Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    moi?
    35%

Years
  • The first one I got 25% on *too lazy to get explanation for it*. I donno, I think I'm a tad more paranoid than that. :/

as for the second one... *take take*

Schizotypal: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

o.o;

Years
  • 30% Paranoid

Schizoid: Moderate
    Schizotypal: High
    Avoidant: High

((Wow, I got low paranoia on both! They must be accurate!))

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • 35%...i think that's good,right?

mvtm

Years
  • Your score = 40

Disorder Rating
    Avoidant: Low

I have HIGH

Histrionic
    People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

Rio Nocamo

AKA probly smarter than you
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Feb 3, 2008
    Disorder Rating Information
    Paranoid: High click for info
    Schizoid: Very High click for info
    Schizotypal: High click for info
    Antisocial: Moderate click for info
    Borderline: Low click for info
    Histrionic: Very High click for info