• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranoia/Personality Disorder Tests

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
Years
  • Test 1

This 1st test is simple. It gauges your paranoia level by a percentage. I got a 65% meaning I'm overall 65% paranoid. >_>
    Paranoia Test

My results:
    65%
    Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

-----------------------------------------
    Test 2

This second test is WAY more in depth. It completely breaks down your personality & shows you what levels (high, low, moderate) you scored in each category.
    Personality Disorder Test

My results for this test were horrid... >_<
    (For a list on what each category means click here)

Paranoid:
    High
    Schizoid:
    Low
    Schizotypal:
    High
    Antisocial:
    Moderate
    Borderline:
    Moderate
    Histrionic:
    Low
    Narcissistic:
    High
    Avoidant:
    High
    Dependent:
    Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive:
    High

-----------------------------------------
    Don't be shy, post your results too! *glares*

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Disorder Rating Information

Paranoid: Moderate click for info

Schizoid: Very High click for info

Schizotypal: High click for info

Antisocial: Low click for info

Borderline: Very High click for info

Histrionic: Moderate click for info

Narcissistic: High click for info

Avoidant: High click for info

Dependent: High click for info

Obsessive-Compulsive: High click for info

---

You're worried about what this result is going to say about you, aren't you? Well, let's not beat around the bush: you're paranoid. In most situations, your mind naturally wonders to the worst possible scenario - your friends are talking about you behind your back, someone is following you or tapping your phone, and your boss scheduling a one-on-one meeting means you're in deep doo-doo. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - in your case, however, they're a bit on the obsessive side. You should deal with some of the underlying issues before everyone starts talking about you -for real!

[I got 80]

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I got a 50 on the first one, and I'm doing the 2nd one right now so I should have it up soon XD

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Meh, I dont need it cuz I already know I have ADHD...=/

Paranoid: Low
    Schizoid: Low
    Schizotypal: Moderate
    Antisocial: Low
    Borderline: Low
    Histrionic: High
    Narcissistic: Moderate
    Avoidant: Low
    Dependent: Moderate
    Obsessive-Compulsive: High

I got 30% in the Paranoia Test I believe =P

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Nope, the lower the better XD And here is my second results

Paranoid: Low click for info
    Schizoid: Moderate click for info
    Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
    Borderline: Low click for info
    Histrionic: Low click for info
    Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
    Avoidant: Low click for info
    Dependent: Moderate click for info
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate click for info

Team Shadow Leader

touch me and die
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2005
    got a 15 on the 1st test, and this is the result for the 2nd:
    Disorder | Rating
    Histrionic: Low
    Dependent: Low
    Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • On the first testy thingy I got 30%. ^^ Yay~! XD But thats only because have the questions werent for a 12 year old. I'm not married, and I dont drive either, so why would I assume someone was following me when I'm driving when I dont drive...? XD Anyways, my score means the following:

Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!​

For the second test:

Borderline: Moderate
    Histrionic: Moderate
    Narcissistic: Low

I dont even know what half of those words mean. =3

~Karli

Years
  • First Test:
    Your Score: 40

Although you're probably not checking your apartment for hidden bugs on a regular basis, you get the occasional suspicion that whispers in the corridor are about YOU. Essentially, you've got a mild case of paranoia, but it's nothing to panic about. It's human impulse to have flashing moments of mistrust - no one is immune to such feelings, which have their roots in several other emotions. Paranoia can stem from trust issues; when, for example, you get all worked up that your special someone is having an affair because they haven't called. It can also be a reflection of pessimism; you tend to think the worst and it leads to negative expectations. Paranoid thoughts can also come from flashes of insecurity; you wonder if you're good enough and feel anxious that others feel the same way. Overall, these feelings are generally not harmful if they are in moderation - and depending on how you react to them. Hire a private eye every time your spouse works late, however, and you're on the road to ruin!

Second Test:
    Paranoid: Moderate
    Avoidant: Moderate

EDIT: I watered down my results the first time, I think. Here's what I REALLY got. X_x
    Paranoid: High
    Schizotypal: High
    Narcissistic: High
    Avoidant: High
    Dependent: High

Last edited:

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • On the first test, I got a 50. (I thought I'd get higher...)

Here's my results for the second test:
    Paranoid: Very High (that's more like it! :P)
    Schizoid: Moderate
    Antisocial: High

*runs off to figure out what some of those words mean* XD

Eliana said:
    Meh, I dont need it cuz I already know I have ADHD...=/

Paranoid: Low click for info
    Schizoid: Low click for info
    Schizotypal: Moderate click for info
    Borderline: Low click for info
    Histrionic: High click for info
    Narcissistic: Moderate click for info
    Avoidant: Low click for info
    Dependent: Moderate click for info

hehe, I don't need it either, but mine was very similar to yours...stupid compie. I accidently Xed it out... yeah, I have ADD, or ADHD, or, whatever it's called.....

Kecleon_

Spriter
    Years
  • Tendo said:
    w00t! I quoted myself! *dances around*
    o.o;
    Yeah, I noticed the link right after I posted that... opps.

Information Dealie said:
    People with Antisocial disorder are prone to criminal behavior, believing that their victims are weak and deserving of being taken advantage of. They tend to lie and steal. Often, they are careless with money and take action without thinking about consequences. They are often agressive and are much more concerned with their own needs than the needs of others.
    *looks at my results* HIGH?? What happend here?? :dead:

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    For the paranoia one, I got a score of 55%. xD; I'm paranoid sometimes. >.>;

Years
  • Hmm hmm hmm...

First test:

Your score = 25

Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

----

...Eh, I dunno about those results, though. I think I'm a bit more paranoid than that. XD

And the second test:

Dependent: High

u_u

Anacortes

absurdities..
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2010
    Paranoid: High click for info
    Schizoid: High click for info
    Schizotypal: High click for info
    Antisocial: High click for info
    Borderline: Moderate click for info
    Histrionic: High click for info
    Narcissistic: High click for info
    Avoidant: High click for info
    Dependent: High click for info

And I got 55 for the other one.

[Technya]

Chick in riot gear!
    Years
  • TEST 1:
    30%
    Congratulations! Your score showed that you don't have many flashes of paranoia, which can only be a good thing. Why do you seem to have a handle on the distrustful impulse, while others struggle to ignore that nagging inner voice? Well, mild cases of paranoia stem from several issues; trust, pessimism and insecurity just to name a few. You appear to have a sufficient level of trust in other people, so you don't freak out and assume the worst when your love interest forgets to call. And since your self-esteem is likely strong, you're not plagued with doubts about other people slamming you behind your back or conspiring to get you. Your optimistic nature also plays a role by keeping your thoughts focused on the best possible scenario; when the boss wants to talk to you, for example, you think you might be getting a promotion instead of the heave-ho. This is a healthy approach to life; why waste your time worrying!

TEST 2:

Paranoid: High

Schizoid: High

Schizotypal: Very High

Antisocial: High

Borderline: Very High

0_o I'm more messed up than I thought...

Sasuke-X

I see Dead people. Do you?
    Years
  • Test one, 40%:

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
  • Results of "The Test"
    How paranoid are you?

Your score = 5
    Your score
    Ruler

What does your score mean?

Your Results:

Paranoid:
    Low

Schizoid:
    Moderate

Schizotypal:
    Moderate

Antisocial:
    Low

Borderline:
    Low

Histrionic: