• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Paranormal Activity

blue

gucci
Years
  • I'm a huge fan of the Paranormal Activity franchise, what do you guys think of it? Discuss!

More recent news the trailer for Paranormal Activity 4 has been released:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I really love the PA series, although I must say the ending to PA3 was a bit of a let down... think they threw a few too many things in.

I was hoping PA4 would fill the gap between the end of the previous film and the start of the second - namely the fire at Grandma's house and the girls being raised. Not really sure what's going on with this trailer... assuming the boy by the house is Hunter but the big hooded figure?...

It looks way too low budget, for what they have. :/

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • I love the PA franchise, I really get into it and every night I sit there, holding my breath waiting for something to happen, something worse than the night before. This trailer is fairly epic, it's interesting how they show it from the perspective of the neighbours.

But I agree with Swift, what happens between PA:3 and PA:1/2. It's been a while but if I remember correctly it ends with the cult of old women leading the girls away from their dead parents, with the demon in tow. How do they not remember their grandmother killing their parents and has the demon stayed with the whole time? PA:3 left a lot of plot holes in my opinion.

Back