• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parasite. (OOC thread!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    I know, right! (Totally jumping into this conversation!!)

Ash has seen Ho-oh... how many freaking times?

He met Entei, Lugia, Suicane, Zapdos, Moltres, Articuno, Deoxys, Raquazza, Latias, Latios, Mew, Mewtwo, Darkrai, Palkia, Dialga, Celebi, pretty much every single Legendary Pokemon out there.

And he'll never, ever, catch one. Ugh, the anime needs to get more realistic. No matter how 'special' a character is, they ain't gonna see and befriend every basic GOD in the story. Maybe some, but not all. >.<

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    Well, I hate to burst your bubble but there was a made for tv movie about that. So yes; Ash saw Raikou.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    ... Ash has probably seen all the Legendaries in actual episodes by now; they appear in the actual anime, not just the movies.

Yes, I know my avvie is amazing. ;3

Pheonix, I'mma go look over yerr SU now. Sorry I'm kinda late about that.

Years
    Well, I hate to burst your bubble but there was a made for tv movie about that. So yes; Ash saw Raikou.

Nope, Legend of Thunder starred Jimmy and Marina. Ash had nothing to do with it and has only ever seen a mechanical version according to Bulbapedia trivia.

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    ^ True. Ash has never seen Raikou =3

Anyhow, is there a next plan if action with the RP? :)

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    If it is tea and crumpets, Ivan will not like that. He likes more manly food. Wouldn't mind a fight though. Since Ivan can do some wisecracks and unintelligent remarks.

Years
    Hey, when tea and crumpets were commonly eaten, women had little to no rights.
    Much more manly.

Please don't hurt me.

KillehKiwi

Fluent in Sarcasm.
    Years
    ...How is meat manly?

Meat comes from animals, and females, such as myself, LOVE animals!

So, HA! Meat is feminine!

.....Wow, I need some mental help. ;D

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    who cares, Ichiro has to get to his exam, no time for any food.

An a salad is heaps more healthy for you. so is rice.

Years
    I survive off fruit bars mostly. Now that's college food.
    Only some types of meat are manly anyway. Pork isn't. The animal it comes from is PINK. Real men WEAR pink, not eat it!
    Now lamb is manly. What screams testosterone more than eating babies?

...We should probably find a topic and stick to it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Tea and crumpets are god, my friends. And according to most religions God is male. ;D

As for the RP I'm not quite sure. An attack by "parasitic" Pokemon would be fun, followed by... well, travelling. They do have a long way to go, after all. And then maybe our characters can all settle down to a nice meal of tea, crumpets, fruit bars, babies, and bacon.

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Phew, long post. I may have lost a little of my character there, but Lucy made me angry. I am still rusty at RPing since I came out of retirement for a second time.

Years
    I wanted to post that on Sunday but the site died. Then I did post it on Monday but the site died halfway through posting so the messages didn't save properly or something.
    Bah, technology. Utterly useless.
    Anyway,
    "Rofl, can't believe my character is working. Character Development is gonna be soo much fun with this girl."
    I said more but I forget what.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
    hey, if anyone cares Ichiro has crashed into the gound and unconcious, anyone going to help?
    or is anyone actually ging to nitice apart from one person?

Legend

Kingslayer
    Years
    Well, my friend Id help you but Im not there lol. Meanwhile, I have to deal with a small child and an old man. If Guardian doesn't post by tomorrow, I will continue with my 25 year old with the intelligence and maturity of 12 year old adventures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back