• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parent Daughter collectors

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2021
    How is everyone? Looking to gets some thoughts on what I should do. Me and my daughter play Pokémon. She just got into it 6 months or so ago. We can play the game but like to open packs more…. Lol. I would say we are more into the collecting and returning for more, than we are into playing the game, sets, or anything like that. We pulled a Duraludon Vmax alt art 220/203 Evolution skies card. It is cut very bad, not square at all, and off center by a mile, very noticeable, front and back. Should I save or return to Pokémon for a replacement and whatever they consider as an extra?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    How is everyone? Looking to gets some thoughts on what I should do. Me and my daughter play Pokémon. She just got into it 6 months or so ago. We can play the game but like to open packs more…. Lol. I would say we are more into the collecting and returning for more, than we are into playing the game, sets, or anything like that. We pulled a Duraludon Vmax alt art 220/203 Evolution skies card. It is cut very bad, not square at all, and off center by a mile, very noticeable, front and back. Should I save or return to Pokémon for a replacement and whatever they consider as an extra?
    Hi Dadnelle! Nice to hear that you've gotten into the TCG (trading card game) :3 I suggest you ask your question over in our dedicated section for that part of the community: https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14 I see another question thread already where someone has a similar situation with a Rayquaza miscut, so either you can use that or make a new thread for your more specific question. Check out the stickied intro thread to the TCG also if you and your daughter want some more helpful hints about the game in general~ https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=451080

Good luck!

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    hello there! welcome aboard! do you or her might have a favourite pokemon? 😁

Back