• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Parkwaters 1st gallary/banner shop

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    I have just got into makeing banners and things as of last night.
    if u like what i have feel free to use them just give me credit for it and let me know that your useing them.

if you want me to make one for you just ask
    say what pokemon you want and what type of background
    like this

pokemon
    background
    size (if it matters to you)
    words (anything you specifically want on it)

HERE ARE SOME I JUST MADE
    picture.php
    picture.php

24maz9j.jpg
    picture.php
    10i87ev.jpg

288xmdc.jpg
    mrcq55.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • What program did you use to make them?
    Since you are new to banner making I suggest you practise more before you start a shop. Afterall you don't get great after one night - It needs practise.
    As I've been told before your work looks like you just smacked a render on top of a background. The text also doesn't fit the tag.
    But anyways the more you keep practising the better you'll become. I suggest you read/watch some tutorials - They really help :)

Good Luck for the future!

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
  • parker, i would practice more before opening a shop. just make this a gallery so you can get some critique(:

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
  • Just for now, I would advise practicing, like everyone else has been saying. Just so that you can get the hang of photoshop better, and there's a lot more to these tags and pieces that you may realize. You have to keep in mind blending, depth, lighting, and I'm not even really the person to be tell you all this, since I'm still (slowly) learning. But what you've got is definitely a start, so I'd suggest experimentation with techinques, incorporating other elements and resources, and reading some tutorials (which I believe was mentioned already.)

parkwater

Getting serious about battling
    Years
    • tn
    • Seen Nov 21, 2013
    ok i understand my work is bad everybody
    im watching a tutoral right know to make my work better

and tel me whatyou think of my newest 1 on here with vapereon
    better or worst then the others
    i like it more

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • They are good, but a bit more practise wouldn't kill you. You still seem to be putting a render on top of a backround. Try a few more tuts. Also, what programme do you use?

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2020
    Nice work, I like the background on the rapidash one goes with the pokemon

beca

◔_____◔
    Years
  • Nice improvement, looking good =]
    Perhaps try adding a 1px border around them? Or one of those shaded types of borders, those look cute ^_^

Back