• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game] Pass It Around: Make pixel art together!

Years
This is a game where one person adds some stuff to a pixel art picture, posts it, and then the next person calls dibs to add more!

HOW TO PLAY

• Post in this thread saying you want to go next! Please only do this if you can add on right then, or in the next 20 minutes!
    (Please also include your discord username if you would liked to be pinged of completion in the #artist-studio channel)
  • Do not try to call dibs after another person. It only goes from whoever is available at the time!
  • Copy/Save the image given from the start or from the person who posted before you!
  • Open up your image editor of choice. Make sure you are using a hard pixel brush, that does not blend colors together.
  • If a color pallet is shown at the top, only use colors on that image. Keep those colors there, we can remove them when the image is done..
  • Do not change the size of the image!
  • Try not to progress too far in the image. If the person before you added a simple shape, don't add a ton of shapes and start coloring them in!
  • Don't get mad if someone changes something you've done. On the other side, don't simply just remove parts you don't like. Adapt them into something new.
  • Once you are done, host your image on imgur and edit your previous post! Ideally add edit: to the post so it doesn't look confusing when scrolling through.
  • As a group we will decide if something is finished or not! After that we move on to the next!

PREVIOUS WORKS OF BEAUTIFUL ART:

N/A, Let's play!

THE STARTER
Color Pallet to Use: CC-29 Palette Created by Alpha6
100px x 100px

jjmdqXn.png

Calls dibs, copy this image, and go play!

Years

Remember to post first before you do one and edit so you can tell you did do that! Don't want two people working on something at the same time!

That being said I call dibs!

EDIT:
gLPLBi2.png

Last edited:
Years
Dibs!!

EDIT:
If you can't tell, I'm trying to make this harder :D
sJq2ZQE.png

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Not gonna lie. That sprite is starting to look pretty dope.

Not joining. Just felt the need to comment

Back