• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

+ Passion//Sanctuary Request Shop +

Years
    Hey, could I please request? If you're to crowded at the moment, I'd understand.

I don't really want a theme, so I made a request for each of you hope it works out alright.

fallen_natsumixx

Size: 120x120
    Image: https://www.cometpluto.com/sailormoon/pictures/images/mars/mars27.jpg
    Color Scheme: Diffrent shades of darker purple, red, and white
    Text: DarkCrystal
    Text Color: White
    Matching Banner: No Thanks
    ~

Chuchino

Size: 385x165
    Image:https://pokechallenge.free.fr/personnages/sachaim.gif , https://www.animewolken.nl/pokemon/images/pokedex/misty.gif, https://www.pokemon-italy.com/pagina/personaggi/brock/z_takeshi_ag.gif
    Color Scheme: Darker browns, and darker oranges, and a little bit of blue
    Text: Long Live the Kanto Trio!
    Sub Text: None
    Text Color: Purple
    Matching Avatar: No thanks

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Agh, I'm super super super sorry, but I'm going to have to withdraw my request. Sorry if you already started, but I'm pausing my Akatsuki set. >.< Sorry x A billion~

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    Nah, it's okay! I was feeling kinda grumpy... then again, I don't have the best temper. xD

Anyways, requests might now be finished for who-knows-when because Chuchino has currently been un-active and I have no clue why.

fallen_natsumixx

K a i o r a
    Years
    (I apologize for the double post)

https://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9191/aviik3.jpg

To the Members Who Haven't Gotten Their Requests: I apologize for the long wait! Chuchino is extremely busy since the holidays are coming up (she's having to re-arrange the furniture re-paint the house with her family) and won't be able to make requests and since she makes the backgrounds too, I also will be busy so...

REQUETS ARE CLOSED UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    Thank you Vanilla Kitsune x3

Hey guys! It's been forever since I've been on >_< But here are a couple of your requests! I'm working on every elses at this very moment!

Vanilla Kitsune:

LINK

I had so much fun with this one xD I've never done an image like that ^^ Not to mention Gash is so cute! I actually kind of like the way this one came out ^^ I hope you do too, but in case you don't, just send me a PM or post here! I'm open to changes anytime ^^

Shadow Forte.EXE:

LINK

As you can see, I'm not so good using two pictures like that xD But I made another version with only one picture, in case you'd like it better.

LINK

LINK

Twilight Sky:

LINK

Is this okay? If you'd like anything changed, just say so! ^^;;

Gengar Master: I'll get to work on yours in no time, but your image doesn't work. Could you repost it?

-Sasuke-: Your image doesn't work either. Links from Deviantart don't work, I don't think.

DarkCrystal: I'm trying to make yours work xP The images are a little difficult, as is the color scheme ^^;; If you can be patient, I'll have yours done soon!

Last edited:

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years
    Vanilla Kitsune:

LINK

I had so much fun with this one xD I've never done an image like that ^^ Not to mention Gash is so cute! I actually kind of like the way this one came out ^^ I hope you do too, but in case you don't, just send me a PM or post here! I'm open to changes anytime ^^

O.M.F.G. You have just totally made my birthday! <333 I LOVE IT!11 It is SO cute and perfect. You don't need to worry about it taking a while, cause it was well WORTH the wait. Thank you sooo much! *edits sig*

Erm, not to seem sorta.. annoying but Kiyomaro has an O at the end.. not a U. XD You don't have to change it though. ;3

Chuchino

♪ ♥ ♫
    Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2012
    O.M.F.G. You have just totally made my birthday! <333 I LOVE IT!11 It is SO cute and perfect. You don't need to worry about it taking a while, cause it was well WORTH the wait. Thank you sooo much! *edits sig*

Erm, not to seem sorta.. annoying but Kiyomaro has an O at the end.. not a U. XD You don't have to change it though. ;3

I already did xD

LINK

There you go! I'm such a lamebrain sometimes >.< But I'm really glad you like it! ^^

Back