• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Past or Future

Would you like to go to the past or future?

• Past

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Future

Votes: 18 41.9%

• Total voters

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
Years
  • If you could go to the past or future, which would it be?

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • Hmmm......I would go to the past....to the good ole days <33

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Past <3 Past would be awesome to go to,especially the feudal days in Japan.
    LIKE ZOMG!I MIGHT MEET INUYASHA!OR EVEN BETTER,KANNA 8D

*cough*

Well,the whole point is the past would be the best choice for me :3

Years
  • I'd like to go to the past, everything was cheaper-priced and made with better material. In the future the price of everything would probably be extremely high and the air would be even more poluted.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    yeah I would say the past also, to change some mistakes.

Last edited:

Albino_Moltres

Master of White Fire
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2008
    ........future! X3 it'd be cool to see if there were new species of animal/new pokemon games.. XD

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • I've always wanted to go to the past. The future would be depressing to go to because when you returned to present time, you'd know what would eventually happen. I rather go back in time to experience all the history I've read about for myself. I'd love to see what it would be like to live in ancient Egypt, Rome, Central America, during the several revolutions of France, the Rennaisance and many other times. I know it would probably traumatize me but I'd be much smarter and know how to go on with the future.
    And if you went far back enough, the long-debated beginning of the world you would finally observe..... odds are, those radical religious people wouldn't believe you though.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Past, I'd have less chance of screwing things up. Yes, I do believe in a self-correcting timeline, so I could do anything, and it'd be all cool... 'Course, that violates the Temporal Prime Directive, but who cares about that?

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • I know enough about the past..

I want to see the fyooture.

Why? Because of the technology..XD

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Hmm, well the future because I could stop myself from doing something stupid when that time comes.

And the past so I could stop myself and/or my dad from doing something bad, O_O, I really don't know, future would be fun but...past for me, XD.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I'd hate to spoil the fun for y'all, but time travelling to the past is impossible, and travelling to the future, when talking technologically, would take thousands, possibly millions of years for the technology to be perfect. Basically, you'll need to be able to travel faster than the speed of light. It's kinda hard to explain the scientifical crud behind it, but I do know that once you get out of that speeding vehicle/machine/whatever, years would have passed. Welcome to the future homie G! XD

And since we're only having fun here and ignoring the laws of physics, I'd like to travel to the future. Sure, there might be a chance of more pollution, or maybe the ozone layer would've been completely destroyed, but who knows, some genius might've figured out a way to restore the ozone or to prevent serious ultraviolet rays from the sun. *coughcoughdropanicecubeintheoceanliketheydidinFuturamacoughcough*

Besides, it'd be interesting to see some of the technological advances that mankind has invented. You might even catch a glimpse of Fry. XD

Years
  • future. can't really change what happened in the past, so why not see how you've affected the world, XD and all them big discoveries and such. It'd be fun to see how my life turns out.

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Going to the future would be fun just because I'd like to see how the world is going to end. And seeing how everyone I know is in the future would be cool. But even more than that, I'd like to go back to the past and attempt to correct the mistakes I've made in my life.

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • The past. When things weren't polluted, dragons weren't in hiding, and I still believed in dreams coming true. Oh yeah. I would love to be able to change things, I have many regrets in my life...

So yeah. Past all the way. I think seeing the future would just verify my nightmares about what'll happen to humanity and the environment.

Chase Leader

Music Is My Miracle Drug!
    Years
  • uhhmmm...dragons didn't really exist...

I would go to the past...and be the first to explore new lands and ancient monuments...that or the future and visit another world and dicover all it has to offer.

Back