• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pastgame VS Battle Random BGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    Do any of you remember when fire red and leaf green came out. and you had a battle with someone(linking your DS with a friend), sometimes it would be the RSE bgms?

(BESIDE THE POINT)
    Well recently my kid brother actually know how to play the game, we have been playing since silver but he could never beat me. now that he's older and more mature, he's sure he can take me down.we had a battle with out starters and after the 1st badge even though i had a disadvantage he did very well to beat me. So i wanted this fight to be an epic one with the right BGM.

I'm thinking Cynthia Elite 4 Battle(Most epic bgm Imo). Do any of you know how to trigger BGMs or anything while VSing an opponent when linking up?

Kendall

Fool of a Took
    Years
  • I don't think it's possible, unless you hack the rom on the computer. But you're playing handheld so it doesn't matter. When I battle my friends I just turn the sound off and play different battle themes on my mp3 player :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    well i guess i could do that, but its not like i can record the match, strip out the audio, and put mine in.

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    It goes down this saturday or maybe friday. But with all honesty i should be training rather than trying to soft reset this lugia.That reminds me. i can just sit in front of lugi....save then commence the SR right? or do i have to watch that dance and let him appear out of the waterfall every time? if so then i'm screwed...

Kuni Kagami

Keen eye trainer
    Years
  • It goes down this saturday or maybe friday. But with all honesty i should be training rather than trying to soft reset this lugia.That reminds me. i can just sit in front of lugi....save then commence the SR right? or do i have to watch that dance and let him appear out of the waterfall every time? if so then i'm screwed...
    You don't lol you can just save right in front of him after the dance.
    That would be a annoying little flaw though xD.

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • ...you can't change the music that plays short of hacking as said, so ask in emulation/tc if you want to go down that route. Otherwise either just play with the normal batte music, or play a song from the radio/computer as it happens instead?

Anways this thread doesn't seem to have much point to it - no need for a thread just about you planning to SR for pokes (the Journal thread is for that), and questions go in the Help thread sticky. Hence closing this thread.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back